Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million (2127 Views)

What Physical Business Can Generate 5k Daily / Which Physical Business Can One Start With 400k Naira / I Need A Loan Of 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Ben320719: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Plastic recycling is a good business you can do in Osun State, if you can make research and visit existing firms doing such, 1M is a cool amount to start with.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mtncardseller:
Not yet

Okay. I hope you'll update us on the thread.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by oladforever: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Oil Palm Plantation
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Banana Plantation
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Ransack: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hello .... I must really commend you for your savings culture. You deserve double accolades for this feat. I have come to realize kilenra properties and consulting as a reliable firm for managing your investment portfolio. They venture in real estate, pepper farming and general merchandise. Kindly go through https://www.nairaland.com/5867182/how-kilenra-changing-face-investments

DM me on Whatsapp via: 08106155905
[url]kilenra.com/blog[/url]
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Ribenny(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mtncardseller:
I have been saving a lot since early January and I am having a savings of 1million sleeping in my piggy vest account. I want to start physical business in my state. Though I don't have any business trading experience before but I need a business idea that will be easy for someone like me to start with.

you being able to save up to a million is so Inspiring to hear. although I'm getting to read this for the first time since you first dropped it, I feel seriously inspired by your ability to save such amount amount, the very same I have struggled for years to save all to no avail. pls bro, I know our hustles maybe different, but, could you pls help me with the kind of tactics and discipline that enabled you to thrive so well in savings. Also, it will be great if u tip me abt your hustle. were u able to raise it through monthly salary kind of job or Ur own personal stuff. I'm so inspired abt Ur success and want to replicate it, hence my curiosity. I will wait earnestly for your kind reply.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ransack:
Hello .... I must really commend you for your savings culture. You deserve double accolades for this feat. I have come to realize kilenra properties and consulting as a reliable firm for managing your investment portfolio. They venture in real estate, pepper farming and general merchandise. Kindly go through https://www.nairaland.com/5867182/how-kilenra-changing-face-investments

DM me on Whatsapp via: 08106155905
[url]kilenra.com/blog[/url]

Tell me their investment plans and what it intails
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by fireback: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Greaterglory15:
U can start selling laptops. It's very lucrative now that everything has gone online...I am into it, that's why am telling u this, My elder brother in the USA import American used laptops in large quantities and we sell at wholesale price at the computer village ikeja Lagos. We already has 3 shops their and it's not up to one year now we started this business. I know how much sales we make per day/weeks/months. He resides in the US and ship the systems dwn here...I manage it here for him. All u need do is to get some little training on how to start frm us, cos every business has it's approach, no matter how educated u may be...then create ur market and u re good to go...We even give some of our customers that buy in millions of naira dat have done business with us for some months and we trust them, credit facilities, as they sell, they balance up... Integrity is the key here. Our shops re at the computer village ikeja Lagos. If it interests u or any other person for that matter, u check my signature for my watsapp number, contact me for business talks, we can arrange for u to cum to our office and see things for urself. There is high profit in laptops sell now, I am serious.
are you aware you can not carry laptop around in nigeria. it's prohibited in nigeria, police will arrest you and tag you a Yahoo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Nigerian Entrepreneurs Enter International Markets / Recession Finally Arrested With Our System / Be Financially Free Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.