Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia (7421 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / Exclusive: Mercy Johnson’s Sister - “we Never Planned To Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by AloyEmeka5: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
[size=14pt]I never planned to be polygamous - Tuface Idibia[/size]

"Having kids with different women definitely affected me. But all in all, people will talk, others will criticize, while some will rejoice at their fellow man's misfortune because that's how human beings are. But I was really affected. Would I have been bigger is if it hadn't happened? That I don't know. Maybe all those things happened to prevent me from doing something worse. Polygamy was never part of my plan. Everybody has their plans and mine was never to be polygamous. But I would have done the same thing again, which is to accept the children. I love my children" Tuface Idibia to Chilee Agunanna of Encomium mag.
http://lindaikeji..com/2010/10/i-never-planned-to-be-polygamous-tuface.html
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
We all understand, the greedy ass girls all wanted a bite off his stardom.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by tpia5: 5:03am On Oct 27, 2010
is he married?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by proflynks1(m): 5:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]I never planned to be polygamous - Tuface Idibia[/size]

"Having kids with different women definitely affected me. But all in all, people will talk, others will criticize, while some will rejoice at their fellow man's misfortune because that's how human beings are. But I was really affected. Would I have been bigger is if it hadn't happened? That I don't know. Maybe all those things happened to prevent me from doing something worse. Polygamy was never part of my plan. Everybody has their plans and mine was never to be polygamous. But I would have done the same thing again, which is to accept the children. I love my children" Tuface Idibia to Chilee Agunanna of Encomium mag.
http://lindaikeji..com/2010/10/i-never-planned-to-be-polygamous-tuface.html

hmmm,
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by proflynks1(m): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2010
tpia@:

is he married?

I don't fink so,
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by puskin: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2010
tpia@:

is he married?

. . . . . .do U intend to join the queue of potential wannabees.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .do U intend to join the queue of potential wannabees.
lol !
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by zionic(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr Tuface what happened to the rain coats?, if u like to get wet then be prepared for more children bc 9ja babes no dey look uchi face.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by JUO(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
who sendam?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by victory: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
I feel so sorry for your situation Tu face but Pray for God's help/direction  cry cry     www.moneyjobs24.com  joins us
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Yommy247(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
When u dey Zap their toto e dey sweet u, So why lamenting
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Abuse: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Yommy247.Tuface is not lamenting rather he meant he enjoyed every bit of his stupid moments with them.U grab?

1 Like

Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Tudor6(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
How can you claim someone is polygamous when he does not even have ONE spouse?? Una go school at all?

1 Like

Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ADEOLA17: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by chines4(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
Polygamy is not by choice its by action
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by jimgirl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
Oh please Tuface gimme a break! Did all the ladies get pregnant for you at the same time? after the first one happened, was it not wise to always use protection if you must do angry The first one happened, then the second one, and you say you never planned to be polygamous. seriously?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Suntemi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
jimgirl:

Oh please Tuface gimme a break! Did all the ladies get pregnant for you at the same time? after the first one happened, was it not wise to always use protection if you must do angry The first one happened, then the second one, and you say you never planned to be polygamous. seriously?

Word!!! but I guess he tried, he accepted them (the children) some guys will have think of abortion. No wonder He sometime ago said, 'I thank God I no kill person' when asked about his children.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by eleshin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
nw playin 'nobody holy pass'
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by zealot4me(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tudór:

How can you claim someone is polygamous when he does not even have ONE spouse?? Una go school at all?
help me ask them ooo,
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by zealot4me(f): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tudór:

help me ask them ooo, sha even d TF sef no get sense
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by opabukun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tu baba should go 4 HIV & AIDS test.

Its d children i pity!
1.rosy moment may not last
2.single parenting (wich some of the gals may nt b able to handle)
3.d issue of bastard in d home of dem mama later in life.

wish dem well sha.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by slap1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
What you lack is self-control. It would have helped you do two things: a)hold yourself when you see a meaty thigh, b) give yourself a little time to 'condomize' before action.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by boy1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
It proves,he still has a lot 2 learn about women.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by baroong: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
Polygamy was never part of my plan.

NA TODAY?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by angelz(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
no mind the guy. he dey enjoy the whole thing.
na small tin to have 3 diff beautiful wman @ ur disposal anytime u want them?
l no blame the guy jare.
he see the tin cheap.Abi he force them get belle for am.
they want to have kids 4 tuface,what his own problem with that.
but if he was a responsible guy,wu have the future and unity of those children in mind
he will not allow all those wmen to be gettin pregnant any how.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by mallorca(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
how many children are we talking about here?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ninocia18(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
he did not plan to be polygamous and he did not know that he should have tucked in his dick, i just mercy for the stupid girls that he keeps using and turning into baby manufacturing companies. i pity them well, that guy is a disgrace to manhood,
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by bassnaija: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
I doubt this write up, it couldn't come from Tu baba
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by eleshin(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
yeah it was frm 2baba,it was an interview by chilee of encomium mag. u cn pick up encomium nd read d full interview.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by madprof(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
I guess your greedy dik planned it all, huh?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by madprof(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
mallorca:

how many children are we talking about here?

Wait till he drops dead, then take a census. For now the dude ain't done yet. cheesy
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by jimgirl(f): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
nice one madprof. i agree that the true number of his kids would only truly be known after his death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfried Bony Shows Off His Car Collection / You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Ronaldo After Juventus Transfer / Rick Ross Celebrates His Beautiful Daughter On Her 18th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.