Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. (328 Views)

Healthy Looks / The Secret To Youthful Healthy Looks And Longvity (stem Cell 30) / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. by DiDawn(f): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Hi, you are all welcome. We all what to look youthful and health, but as our biological clock is ticking away so are the cells, tissues and organs in our body is weaken and dying. Is there no way to reactivate these weak or dead cells in our body? I have come with a goodnews as there is indeed a way. The goodnews is STEM CELL. Stem Cell! What is that?
Re: Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. by DiDawn(f): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Cont. What is STEM CELL? Stem Cell is a special cell with amazing power to transform into any tissue in your body. Hence it can transform to Red blood cells, White blood cells, Liver tissue, Nerve cells, Heart tissue etc. Stem Cells can manage and treat over 130 diseases such as Parkinson's diseases, leukemia, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, cancer, down syndrome, multiple sclerosis, stress, kidney diseases, stomach ulcer, liver diseases, wound healing, hemorrhoids etc.
Re: Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. by DiDawn(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Super life! Life is super with Stc 30.
Re: Allow Me Show You: The True Secret To Youthful- Healthy Looks. by DiDawn(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cont. of STEM CELL
STEM CELL THERAPY

Stem Cells are undifferentiated cells in the body. They are quite remarkable as they have the ability to evolve into any type of cell in the body. When life begins, a single cell (the zygote) replicates continually to give rise to every other cell in the body. After the body is fully developed, among the billions of cells in the body remains a population of dormant stem cells waiting to be called into action to help repair damaged tissue. These stem cells abound everywhere. They are present in the body's adipose tissue, bone marrow, and in every single tissue compartment. The stem cells are nature's repair kit. They wait readily to repair tissues whenever the need arises.

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Health Courses+ worth over N2,500,000 (Updated) / Causes Of Vaginal Dryness, Symptoms & Treatment / Cancer Survivor's Needed For Interview's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.