Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara (15060 Views)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by barragan: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
laurel03:
Go to uch to confirm the project... Not state financed project.. They are many projects like that in UCH. Afe babalola, Anenih geriatric centres, Adububutu Keshington, and Ajimobi also built children welfare. Oga I dislike Ajimobi since he was my constituency senator in 2003/07. But Ajimobi performed. Going to 2 years now our Audio Gomina never get single innovation project. Oyo state health insurance scheme during Ajimobi was one of ideas I like.

Makinde is doing well in civil servants welfare though.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by hush15: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/hon-akinalabi-submits-bill-for-the-establishment-of-a-federal-medical-center-in-ona-ara/

This Akin Alabi guy is somebody to watch out for. He is really investing in his constituency and hope his acts are not to enslave but liberate the people of his constituency
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2020
gulfer:
Why submit a bill for your constituency alone, what happened to a blanket bill requesting same across all the constituencies; we have bunch of self-centered individuals representing us

But that is what he is meant to do; he is answerable to the people of Oke Ara who elected him, so why expend political capital for the whole of Nigeria, when he is more likely to get the FMC for his constituency? Other Senators and Representatives should also push for their constituencies.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by gulfer: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Bagehot:

But that is what he is meant to do; he is answerable to the people of Oke Ara who elected him, so why expend political capital for the whole of Nigeria, when he is more likely to get the FMC for his constituency? Other Senators and Representatives should also push for their constituencies.
What I am saying is whatever is seren as directly impactful on the masses should be done across the country and not sectionalised (sic). cool cool cool
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by Bigsteveg(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Not only hospitals, but schools too. Take the grammatical incantation you made above as an example of why we need schools.
Lol
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by yesloaded: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2020
laurel03:
Go to uch to confirm the project... Not state financed project.. They are many projects like that in UCH. Afe babalola, Anenih geriatric centres, Adububutu Keshington, and Ajimobi also built children welfare. Oga I dislike Ajimobi since he was my constituency senator in 2003/07. But Ajimobi performed. Going to 2 years now our Audio Gomina never get single innovation project. Oyo state health insurance scheme during Ajimobi was one of ideas I like.
Yinmu

If all he could achieve for good 8yrs was that then he got 1/10.

Healthcare system almost collapsed

Education almost collapsed despite that student pay fees

Lots of abandoned road projects littered the state even after 8yrs in government

Workers welfare is nothing to write home about

As for Makinde, I'm yet to see any reasonable project in his administration although he had good start with workers welfare but we don't jbiw what happens in coming month because he's just a year on the throne so I can't applaud him yet

There are some projects which makinde embark on of which I think its waste of scarce resources because it won't bring much revenue for the state or any benefit to human development

Makinde needs to invest heavily on education, technology & agriculture so we can move Oyo state to greater height
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by Clothingonline9(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
There was a time when Akin Alabi was hustling up and down on Nairaland. You will comment and he would reply you directly

I am happy for his progress
I could remember he replied me severally on twitter and IG too years back

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by toprealman: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Covid 19 Has Wocken Up The Nigerians Keaders From Sllumber., And This Happend After The Dead Of Ajimobi Who Didnot Build One Houspital For His People.
We can't be too sure.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by toprealman: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
There was a time when Akin Alabi was hustling up and down on Nairaland. You will comment and he would reply you directly
I am happy for his progress
Circle of life.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by adewale6588(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Not only hospitals, but schools too. Take the grammatical incantation you made above as an example of why we need schools.

you just finished this poor guy sha..... God dey oooo
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by adewale6588(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
To be treating casualty of heart attack from failed gamble in betnaija, surebet and 1960bet?

this guy is not serious atall
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by Basic123: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Covid 19 Has Wocken Up The Nigerians Keaders From Sllumber., And This Happend After The Dead Of Ajimobi Who Didnot Build One Houspital For His People.
You are Ignorant!
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by paul4422: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
We provide expert <a href="https://www.securityx.ca/s">Cyber Security Services</a> by nurturing individuals to accessto on-going simulated campaigns that validate your skills.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by realstars: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Basic123:
You are Ignorant!
That May Be Why You Candnot Ignor This.
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by Cajal(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
It Is Now I Know, I Just Finish The Serch,
...u welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by flyforall: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by gaskiyamagana: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
freemi:
surprising u didn't even mention his own which is nairabet.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara by PropertyBuying(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Its a good move. Hope it's eventually passed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card / APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Discos Rejecting Load – Kanji MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.