Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara (11410 Views)

Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by AnonPoet: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
The Member of the House of representatives representing Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency, Hon. Akin Alabi launched an empowerment program for farmers in Egbeda/Ona Ara in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development. The Federal Ministry distributed farm seeds to hundreds of farmers in attendance.

Seedlings like maize, rice, pea, cocoa and other cash crops were distributed to the farmers that were also trained on dry season farming and storage by the Federal ministry of Agriculture as facilitated by Honorable Akin Alabi.

Hon. Alabi declared that the beneficiaries will now be able to qualify for the ongoing business cash grant that he recently launched for constituents. Hon. Alabi doles out business deendent capital to local business owners under the cash grant scheme.

Hon. Alabi thanked the Federal Ministry of Agriculture for their commitment to President Buhari’s Agriculture road map and encouraged more of this in other constituencies across the country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/akin-alabi-agriculture-ministry-empowers-egbeda-ona-ara-farmers/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by AnonPoet: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by popsy2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by AnonPoet: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by jawalis(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is a nice gesture and a good way to start the new year. More of this will definitely empower our farmers and motivate them to give to the society as well. Thank you Mr Alabi.
Before you say all sort of derogatory words, pls don’t forget there are other politicians who sit there and enjoy their allowance without impact in the society. Again; thank you Honorable. We look forward to more of this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by hola106(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by faithfull18(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alright, seen.
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Omoslim26: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
ok

Even if you go chop money at least do somethings wey people go gain from

them say no loot loot loot and keep looting

our politicians are demonically evil

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by veinless(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
omo, dem finish this guy for twitter that year

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by abc115: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by nautybride: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
When did he do these? Who are the beneficiaries? What criteria did they use to choose the beneficiaries?
I have always heard of a lot of politicians giving out this or that, but I have never seen someone come out openly to say I am a beneficiary of so and so.
Was there enough awareness or na them them? To get job, na who you know. To benefit from the government, na who you sabi.

Anyways, if it isn't audio. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Enudapan: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by obembet(f): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think there is more money and peace of mind in Betting company than politics... I still wonder what this man is look for in politics.. Nairabet does not functioning anymore.. it's well
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Exc2000: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
cool

Akin Alabi and Shina peller are not doing bad... Young Politicians, first timers and they understand governance

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Sammy07: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
obembet:
I think there is more money and peace of mind in Betting company than politics... I still wonder what this man is look for in politics.. Nairabet does not functioning anymore.. it's well

Nope you're wrong
If he's trying to do all these when he hasn't joined politics.
He will be haunted down.
But by joining politics he was able to attend the nerds of his people without anyone questioning the source.
Btw, there is more money in politics

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Plut01: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2021

I hope Bubu kingsmen will not trace them to their farms.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Teewhy2: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
good one, better than sharing N500+ One derica of rice + salt

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by jawalis(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
ok

Even if you go chop money at least do somethings wey people go gain from

them say no loot loot loot and keep looting

our politicians are demonically evil
Exactly my point up there. At least they give to the society then they can take care of their belle.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Perfecttouchade: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by 400billionman: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akin the online entrepreneur.
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by jawalis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
obembet:
You might not be right. Politics money is cool, it comes heavily and steady but you see that of bet; people can win bet steadily in a week and his wallet reduces but in politics; his pocket is unshakable. He’s got nothing to lose.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
He should go into agriculture himself, with the notes stocked up in their banks, if they go into large scale it will definitely lower the famine in the land.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by deeva2: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
commendable

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by cpu2006(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
atleast, we see something. weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by Cocolatti(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alabi coman empower your people here with sure 5 odd..

grin grin grin
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by dadebayo1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alabi chopping boys since 1960 grin
Re: Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara by grim33(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Let me know when they’re sharing money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) / Pro-Tinubu Youths Storm NASS, Fault NLC’s Planned Protests / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.