Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBC On My Surrogacy Journey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BBC On My Surrogacy Journey (1362 Views)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Omojudy: 5:58am On Jul 15, 2020
https://www.bbc.com/yoruba/53400031
This is spoken in English but transcribed in yoruba.
Infertility is no joke and we need to support those going through it as it's a mental and painful journey.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Donald3d(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2020
shocked
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by VenusEAGLE: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
No data to watch but infertility is a difficult period. People keep asking you what decisions are u making on having kids. Years keep counting and worries keep piling.
It's really a difficult period

4 Likes

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Klass99(f): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by F0untainofyouth(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Omojudy:
Infertility is no joke and we need to support those going through it as it's a mental and painful journey.
what did you use to do when you were a slayqueen?
now it has backfired.
that Klass99 giving you wrong advice is just like u
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by ogunboy(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Ogunboy
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Omojudy: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
No data to watch but infertility is a difficult period. People keep asking you what decisions are u making on having kids. Years keep counting and worries keep piling.
It's really a difficult period
A very difficult period my friend, that's why I chose to speak up and make it less difficult for someone else.

1 Like

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Omojudy: 2:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Klass99:

Is that you in the photo? You're pretty cheesy, I came across a few of your threads here.

I remember LOL at some of your stories, I am glad things worked out for you at the end of the day.

Congratulations! And kudos for not allowing the mentality of "what will people say" stop you from having kids via surrogacy.
What people will say cannot pinch me at this stage in my life. For crying out loud, I didn't even pretend to be pregnant while the kids were on the way!

2 Likes

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by curvilicious: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omojudy:

Congratulations sis, I'm happy you finally have your very own babies kiss
I always wondered the Judy in ur moniker. Little wonder you are my name sake

1 Like

Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Omojudy: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2020
curvilicious:

Congratulations sis, I'm happy you finally have your very own babies kiss
I always wondered the Judy in ur moniker. Little wonder you are my name sake
Shake your bum Judi lol
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Nice one.
But the beating wey the pikin go collect eh.
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by Omojudy: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Squillaci:
Nice one.
But the beating wey the pikin go collect eh.
hahaha they must be disciplined kids oh. i no fit go through all this and have a nuisance to the society and a shame to themselves.
Re: BBC On My Surrogacy Journey by bubbaGambino: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
congratulations. I followed your journey right from the TTC thread and I'm so glad it ended in praise. God bless you and your family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women" Trends On Twitter After A Staged Paternity Fraud Video Went Viral / ☑️new Original Samsung Tv And Sound Bars, Family Choice / What Does This Mean Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.