Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. (1379 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? / Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by LagosNissan: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Almost weekly here we see cases of women denying their husbands seex.

And fellow women and some men who always seek female approval will start preaching communication, buying gifts, cooking for her, doing dishes, taking her out etc.

I dare say that all these are not the REAL reasons.

Women are by default selfish.

So you have to alter those default selfish settings. She has to be on her toes.

Granted, one may not be in the mood all times. But how can a woman deny her husband seex for months and claim not to be in the mood?

It's simply because she knows she can do it with no consequences.

For instance, some people brag that they have hot temper yet they don't show the hot temper at army barracks or at the USA embassy during visa interview.

Some women insult their husbands at home but kneel and greet their pastors in church; worship their bosses at the office; praise the rich man in church.
They insult their husbands because they can do it with no consequences and because she feels he doesn't deserve her respect.
What will the poor Papa Emeka do? Nothing!

Once a woman sees she is comfortable in marriage,
or can do anything with no consequences, she stops trying to please the husband.

Will Chioma deny Davido sex? She dare not.

He knows he is a full alpha male, wanted by many other women.

Will Obi Cubana's wife deny him sex? When he is in night club business with many women including sexxy oyibo strippers loitering around and will fuuckk him for free even.

SEEX IS A NEED FOR A MAN TO FUNCTION WELL.

The man does not feel like paying bills most times but he does it, nonetheless.
Does he say he is not in the mood?

Those days men needed many wives to amongst other things, satisfy this need-- women claim he should marry only one, he should not cheat, yet still not satisfy him sexually.

What kind of wicked arrangement is that?
Some even close legs, make demands and open legs only when a request like a new phone is granted. To them, it's a weapon.

They stay in husband's house and still want to be paid to open legs like asshhawo.

Men built the world with all civilization in it. They work hard at risky jobs daily . Many die in the process.

All they demand is for these women to make available their vagina so they can calm their nerves of stress yet they get stories after so much investments in these women.

This should stop please.

3 Likes

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by LagosNissan: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2022
One girl tried that type of nonsense in my house last week.

"Leave me, I am not in the mood, my NO is my NO."

I cajoled her and she still dey do shakara.

This is someone I have slept with before oo.

I almost sent her out of my house before she came to her senses.

And I severed all forms of contact after that shiity behavior.

You expect a man like me to be begging for ssaex like a pauper?

I can pamper you if you are loyal. But make me beg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Readed. . . grin
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Fault from the man's side could also be the reason why women deny their husbands sex.

For example

Drunker

Smoker

And gambler

Those things can turn women off till eternity undecided

2 Likes

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by 99thEnemy(m): 3:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Give the so called wife Spanish fly in a drink in the guise of celebration then leave her how she wanted to be left grin

1 Like

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by machote: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022
For women, sex is all about power, it's a weapon. Ironically, this weapon is mostly only used on close ones (mostly husbands) but not on complete strangers. A woman will do the craziest things with strangers but not do them with her husband because it would "disrespect" their love. Stranger gets it free with added bonus, husbie gets it paid with limited offer.

A husband will continually be denied sex by the wife because a woman wants to uphold the value of "what she thinks she's bringing to the table". If she was giving it to her husband all the time, her brain would think that "her gold mine" is losing its value lol

2 Likes

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by kingjiss: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Fault from the man's side could also be the reason why women deny their husbands sex.

For example

Drunker

Smoker

And gambler

Who are you to please a woman? When even God can't please them

1 Like

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by LagosNissan: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

For example

Drunker

Smoker

And gambler

Bad lifestyle is not justified.

But same women sleep with yahoo boys, kidnappers, convicts, armed robbers.

It's not difficult for them if they think you are a premium man.

1 Like

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by LagosNissan: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
99thEnemy:
Give the so called wife Spanish fly in a drink in the guise of celebration then leave her how she wanted to be left grin

Unnecessary naa
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by lordm(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2022
As a man, learn not have sex every day
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nairaland Alpha Females joined the group. grin grin

Omo see lamentations because of kpekus.

It is well with the female gender

2 Likes

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Se o le to yen ni? undecided
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by odinson1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Some men got married because they thought they will be having unlimited sex with their wives who "loves" them so much. Oh how wrong they weregringringrin

Women use sex as a Weapon to control Weak and Foolish men.
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by sameoldguy: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Lol
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by Acidosis(m): 5:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:
Se o le to yen ni? undecided

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by MiamiePizza(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2022
If your woman deny you sex, no argue with her, no fight her, just arrange with a girl outside and start calling her and arrange for sex even at her presence. Be coming home late and if you wan do babambari bring the woman come your house when the wife dey, gosh!! Your wife will go crazy. Show her you no send her pussy, she'll start calling family meeting for the matter and begging you with her pussy.

Fight craze with craze.
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by SeaTrade(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

For example

Drunker

Smoker

And gambler

Lol ,not true.
Basically what the op is saying is ;Give yourself options as a man and watch women BS fly out the window.
PS;I drink heavily,I smoke too heavily(sometimes a pack a day) but don't gamble sha,and no woman don try that thing with me grin
Re: See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. by dasauce(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2022
MiamiePizza:
If your woman deny you sex, no argue with her, no fight her, just arrange with a girl outside and start calling her and arrange for sex even at her presence. Be coming home late and if you wan do babambari bring the woman come your house when the wife dey, gosh!! Your wife will go crazy. Show her you no send her pussy, she'll start calling family meeting for the matter and begging you with her pussy.

Fight craze with craze.

The bolded will get you 6 feet under the ground.
In all.. ensure you're a sought after dude.. women are naturally jealous.. her brain will start putting 1 an 9 together whenever she notice you're not moved about her behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Life Isn't All About Money / House Clearance Sales! Sales ! Sales! / To The Married Ones!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.