Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

(20). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (20). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (113 Views)

(20+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(20). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2020
(20). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Based on Deuteronomy 7:14, even your husbandry, will not be barren, in Jesus Name.

"Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle".

In 1992, a friend of mine, brought his Pastor friend and his wife to me for deliverance ministration.

The Pastor's wife narrated her strange and peculiar dream experience.

They have been married for some years.

Every time she expected to conceive, she would have a dream of an unknown man having sex with her.

Then her expectant pregnancy ends up in frustration.
This was affecting her joy of motherhood.

I ministered deliverance to her and the demons manifested violently as they came out of her.

Her husband being a Pastor and a minister was greatly amazed by the manifestations of the power of the Holy Spirit during the ministration.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER EXPERIENCE.

1. Genuinely born again Christians can be afflicted, oppressed and tormented in their dreams.

2. Though her husband was a great man of God used in other aspects of the ministry, he was not a deliverance minister, to have prayed for her.

3. When you are experiencing evil dreams or demonic oppressions, you need to contact a deliverance minister for thorough deliverance ministrations.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, there is a reader of this post, frequently you dream of walking amidst faeces and people reject to help you.

The Lord revealed to me, that there is a married woman, you frequently dream of fighting with your husband and physically you experience that, you and your husband quarrel often.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Walk In The Name. / Globe Medical And Healthcare Conference / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.