Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Walk In The Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walk In The Name. (112 Views)

What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walk In The Name. by elated177: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Revelation 1:5-6 And from Yahushua the Messiah, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto his Elohim and his Father; to him be splendour and dominion for ever and ever. Amein

1 Peter 2:4-5 As you come to him, the living Stone - rejected by men but chosen by YHVH and precious to him - you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a set-part priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to YHVH through Yahushua the Messiah.

Isaiah 2:5 Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the the light of YHVH.

Micah 4:5 All the nations may walk in the name of their mighty ones; we will walk in the name of YHVH our Elohim for ever and ever.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

Walk In The Spirit – Pastor Adeboye / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 18 July 2020 - Deadly Commitment To God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.