Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment (57172 Views)

Pregnant Firefighter Found Murdered With Her Body On Fire In Brazil(Pix) / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by davillian(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2020
The guy has bleeped with a Mexican...
And that's how they kill people

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by juniorstar(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Bobby Axelrod collected money from a russian bad guy and he knew the risk. guess Gokada ceo didn't know the risk

7 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
praiseneo:
lol Every time our youths our youths kilode
E dey pain me nii. Most of them are not as proactive as their counterparts in the west yet, they call us giants of Africa. Only those who are proactive and intelligent are making waves among them, home and abroad. Unfortunately, they're rare to find on NL. That's why they keep crying no jobs,no jobs because nothing is there upstairs than than insults.

4 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by zinizta: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked judging from the way he was killed, they should extend their investigation to Nigeria, just saying.... Some people are wicked oh, pure evil sad

Olodo... definitely not Nigerians

He probably had sponsors and lost their money when the investment went bad
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Openbusiness3: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
zinizta:

Oga na you be the real Olodo. Is it only Nigerians living in Nigeria or investing in Nigeria. Use you head na
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
A $2.25mill condo with no security and checks Are u kidding me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Isiterere(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
fairfora:
Na naija dey kill people in this style and manner, eg. Herdsmen. Oyinbos hardly dismember human body in this manner Investigation must be intensified ASAP. This is barbaric.
Your life need exposure. The act have cartel written over it. They don't kill anybody loke this except something related to cartel or cult.

6 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by zinizta: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2020
xreal:
Gokada: Death after Ban.

I no know say na oyimbo bin get gokada

Na everybody be oyinbo

He is from Bangladesh
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by otokx(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Did he also buy property in Nigeria?
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by sinola(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2020
It could be the people he borrowed money to invest in the botched okada business in Lagos oooo

3 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2020
zinizta:

Yes whoever did this has unhindered access to him and came to prove a point.

9 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by zinizta: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Oga na you be the real Olodo. Is it only Nigerians living in Nigeria or investing in Nigeria. Use you head na

Na wa o .... People like this still dey? Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by gulfer: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Business relationship gone sour.... this should be investigated embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Isiterere:

Your life need exposure. The act have cartel written over it. They don't kill anybody loke this except something related to cartel or cult.
cartel or not, this doesn't in anyway negate my earlier post. Learn to decipher ok?
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by shekauvsbuhari: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked judging from the way he was killed, they should extend their investigation to Nigeria, just saying.... Some people are wicked oh, pure evil sad
I think you feel good now that you have dragged nigeria into it. Brain remain 4 ur head so?

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by pafo(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
elvisimeh:
He might have taken money from rogue investors, with his company now defunct with Lagos ban on okada...

Exactly my thoughts. The ban on their services in Nigeria really hut those guys hard.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
There is a ban on international flights in Nigeria.
Why do you people think its connected to Nigeria?
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by BigBashiru: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:
The Bible says *the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it."

If it's was done in Africa, people must have concluded that black man heart is full of brutality, what will now be said of a case in the New York

It's about the rate & ratio. This is a frequent occurrence in Nigeria but it's less frequent in US.

Also his venture is still connected to the epicentre of black Africa - Nigeria.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
You buy $2.25million dollars crib ad you no fit get bodyguards of 5/5k dollars a month undecided ordinary me wey dey earn 30k I get malam station for my gate... Nawa ooo

6 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by AngelicBeing: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Vision2045:

Hahaha, Lol at empty brain and full mouth, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your gif cracked me up cheesy
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Paruz1015(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2020
litigator:
This looks like the Mafia's way of delivery or sending a message.

What a gruesome way to transcend into the other world. The recent policy to ban okada hailing business in Nigeria has seen a couple of Investors funds going down the drain. Is he owning debt? Did he lose bad people's investment?

A competition won't do this. There is no point, giving that Lagos state government policy on okada ban has seeing both Opay and Go-kada close their shops.

I watched a video he did after the Lagos okada ban, he was restless and very emotional and almost moved to tears. He recounted how much Dollar investment he had made prior to the ban. Nigeria happens to be one of Go Kada largest market. I guess he must have owed alot of bad people investment. RIP. Business gone wrong

13 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by NiklauseFred(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Rip.....

Our very own First female combat helicopter pilot has just been murdered too at 23.....

Evil people everywhere

They said she had an accident in NAF base.
How did you get to the conclusion that she was murdered?

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Peppermintflav: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Sounds like eliminating the competition to me.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Happyfela(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Probably stole an idea from someone vengeful, ran the idea, made it better and made some money of it

Intellectual theft.

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by NiklauseFred(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
You buy $2.25million dollars crib ad you no fit get bodyguards of 5/5k dollars a month undecided ordinary me wey dey earn 30k I get malam station for my gate... Nawa ooo

#30k or $30k?

4 Likes

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by ejihand(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
More like south America drug Lord sort of things. That's their way
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by popsy2(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

The statistics speaks for itself - it's not being abusive it's facts. Nigerians have a barbaric culture.

Please attach a reference to this "statistics" you just wrote about. I want to study it for myself. Only after that can I take your statement as a "fact", and until then, you are being racially "abusive".

1 Like

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by 1759ademola(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Only the drug dealers kill in that manner.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by lekki1444: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
shocked died at 33. Also the actress Naya Rivera died age 33 awon Jesus Christ arcchetypes symbolism

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.