Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment (57176 Views)

Pregnant Firefighter Found Murdered With Her Body On Fire In Brazil(Pix) / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Biodun1929(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2020
elvisimeh:
He might have taken money from rogue investors, with his company now defunct with Lagos ban on okada...

Exactly! This is the best explanation for the gruesome way he was killed. He probably got a loan from the Mafia or someone connected to the mafia.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2020
fairfora:
Na naija dey kill people in this style and manner, eg. Herdsmen. Oyinbos hardly dismember human body in this manner Investigation must be intensified ASAP. This is barbaric.

Mexican mafia are the worst.....fulani would take a lecture from them
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Biodun1929(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2020
litigator:
This looks like the Mafia's way of delivery or sending a message.

What a gruesome way to transcend into the other world. The recent policy to ban okada hailing business in Nigeria has seen a couple of Investors funds going down the drain. Is he owning debt? Did he lose bad people's investment?

A competition won't do this. There is no point, giving that Lagos state government policy on okada ban has seeing both Opay and Go-kada close their shops.

Best comment. The people saying a Nigerian did this don't know what they're saying.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2020
davillian:
The guy has bleeped with a Mexican... And that's how they kill people
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2020
NiklauseFred:

They said she had an accident in NAF base. How did you get to the conclusion that she was murdered?
grin
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2020
baby124:
He definitely scammed some crime bosses of their investment. How can your business crash and you comfortably live in such an expensive apartment. This crime has nothing to do with Nigeria. They should check his investors, Italian or Mexicans. Even Middle East crime people are a high possibility because he’s affiliated with them.

what if he bought the house way bfr the business crash. why una dey talk like this now
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2020
baby124:
He definitely scammed some crime bosses of their investment. How can your business crash and you comfortably live in such an expensive apartment. This crime has nothing to do with Nigeria. They should check his investors, Italian or Mexicans. Even Middle East crime people are a high possibility because he’s affiliated with them.

what if he bought the house way bfr the business crashed. why una dey talk like this now
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yoruba people have taken their body parts business to New York. So sad

Lol grin
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Dabliss02:
God is too patient.
He just watches on but we can't blame him cause we're all faulty smwia
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by davillian(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly my thoughts
I won't be surprised to see this murder on bestgore
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2020
fairfora:
Mexico isn't America ogbeni cheesy
Mexicans are everywhere in the US in their thousands sef
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by heendrix(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2020
davillian:

I won't be surprised to see this murder on bestgore

Now I understand why Trump hates them.....you can live in the same country with these Beast

But Nawa for Humans o see how you gruesomely murdered ur fellow flesh like you. this world is bleeped up aswear
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Skmoda360(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2020
fairfora:
Mexico isn't America ogbeni cheesy

Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by sapientia(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
litigator:

Now this is the problem with Nigeria and policies in general. Instability in policy making is one thing killing the Nigeria e-commerce sector and by extension the economy.

In 2015-18, Lagos was discussing the possibility of regulating Okada usuage in Lagos. This gave the impression that Okada hailing business could thrive in Lagos market.

Investors came into the market. Okay saw Go-kada successes and lunched into the Nigeria market. So did other smaller Okada hailing start-ups.

Lagos reversed the decision to ban Okada hailing business without lengthy notice or a consideration of how it will affect investors funds in that sector of the economy and the numbers of job created.

People's investment and jobs flew through the windows and genius ideal suddenly became worthless.

It was quite painful. The question is why license them if you knew the policy had a short life span. I wish investors will one day sue the Government of the day for these policy flip flop.

If you have seen the movie titleed 'Start-up', you will understand why I am so pained.

End of ranting.

I keep wondering why investors do not sue.

Maybe they cut corners

If not, I wonder why am yet to see them sue.

Policy inconsistencies scares away investors more than anything.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Lakeland4321: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
fairfora:
Na naija dey kill people in this style and manner, eg. Herdsmen. Oyinbos hardly dismember human body in this manner Investigation must be intensified ASAP. This is barbaric.
Its not true, mafia and drug gangs do ut all the time.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by baby124: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
heendrix:

what if he bought the house way bfr the business crashed. why una dey talk like this now
He bought it recently and put it on Instagram.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by davillian(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
heendrix:

Now I understand why Trump hates them.....you can live in the same country with these Beast

But Nawa for Humans o see how you gruesomely murdered ur fellow flesh like you. this world is bleeped up aswear
We can't say how extreme we can go to punish a fellow human....
As I am now ehn anybody that snitches on me or run away with deal money
I might do worse
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by Peppermintflav: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai!! See wetin okada ban cause.
Re: Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment by osazuwa23: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Not true oyigbos have done this as well just look at the laci peterson case where the body was dismembered
fairfora:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.