Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert (23227 Views)

Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi Emerge Winners At NEA Awards || Win / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Smh, topic that just reach front page, how did I end up on the second page, jobless youth.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by LOVEGINO(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Make I go buy new shoe
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by alhajiwada(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2020
1k for concert wey you go watch FOC on YouTube 2 days later? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by yomifola(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg.. Wetin dem wan sing for there?

No be the same songs we do play day in day out for our room...

Abeg make dem go sit-down jare

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2020
alhajiwada:
1k for concert wey you go watch FOC on YouTube 2 days later? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2020
buh celebrities around the world as busy funding their poor fans looking for a way to help them out in this pandemic.

now our own Dem are still looking for way to drain us and add to the once they already have.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by jaggabban: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Ticket is 1k, data is 5k.

Me go download my thing on YouTube chikena
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by tomdon(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2020
ifymadu:
These people will always try to make money by all means sha. When must celebrities elsewhere are coming up with ways to give back to their fans in this covid-19 period, these ones are still looking for ways to collect from the people, forgetting that most of these their fan base has been out of jobs since the outbreak of this pandemic.

What do I even know? People will end up buying the e-tickets.

The fanbase you are canvassing and lamenting for are still the ones that will buy the tickets, or who else?
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Ykc2(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2020
If anything is not going for afonjas promoting their people is what I love most about them,they even called the show African biggest 4 artists to even imagine that naira Marley and mayorkun is amongst the biggest 4 artists in africa that will tell you the type of a country called nigeria,if you dont promoting your people who will do it for them?my yoruba people keeping promoting your people is not a sin
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Joshlinks: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Contact me for uk used laptops at affordable prices

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by mytime24(f): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Who go pay us
Fr data usage angry
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by cafempropertyng: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Register to be a Member,CAFEM Computer and Real Estate Institute and get the title MCCRE to begin a career as a Certified Web developer and a Certified Estate Manager(With Issuance of certificates of membership and qualification).Click www.cafemstores.com.ng and scroll down to the "Membership Form" to register as a member for free.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by golddare: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2020
gistgirl0:
Just when we thoight coronavirus will not make us enjoy our favorite music artists platform is here to give us that mood despite COVID-19

The NairaWin Live E-concert which is a one of a kind concert will have four of Africa’s biggest artistes Davido, Tiwa Savage, NairaMarley and Mayorkun perform live at the groundbreaking online concert.

The online concert will be streamed worldwide on August 15, 2020 on Nairawin.ng and hosted by Nigerian comedian Bovi.

Fans of the artistes will also have a chance of winning a whopping sum of 100,000 weekly or get the opportunity to perform live on the same stage as their favourite artistes by using the social media Hashtag #NairaWinChallenge from July 15 to August 8, 2020.

With hundreds of thousands expected to stream live

Let me give this idea freely to any sharp Naija.
1. Make arrangements with the organiser to feature the program on TV.
2. Find out the cost on TV.
2. Sought for sponsors for advert to pay the bills.

Another one is to approach any of the telecom if its possible for special package of data for the concert, only for the concert, meet the guru their is always a way.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Covid 19 really affect entertainment religion and education
Buy men clothing Europe brands turkey made at affordable price.lagos and Nationwide delivery
don't patronise this guy, is a scam o
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by weedfada(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
E go dey boring

Don't know why all the e-concerts organized in Africa are kinda dull... Nothin eye catching unlike those I've watched organized in Europe
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Covid19 has changed the world.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by wman(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Donald3d:
lipsrsealed

4k HDR ? The money for data go pass the concert ticket grin grin grin

I build professional websites and mobile apps .
Check my signature wink

You'll set your streaming option yourself.

You can even view in 360p or 480p.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by cosmos2000(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2020
iviecy:
wey wiskid my broda?

What is this..?
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Imagine having millions of views on that platform, in that case still no viewing distancing and still crowded. Hope the matter would be looked into. Thanks!
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2020
azraeljaheel:
Imagine after you pay over 100k for ticket then your network come dey crappy for days.. cry cry

Is my money refundable
bros,where did you see 100k?

go back and read now
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by FahBuLous: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Donald3d:
lipsrsealed
4k HDR ? The money for data go pass the concert ticket grin grin grin
I build professional websites and mobile apps . Check my signature wink
Good day... Are you a programmer??
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by mhaztakingshi(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2020
iviecy:
wey wiskid my broda?
Where is your location
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Clothingonline9(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
dancok:
don't patronise this guy, is a scam o
Money was collected and clothes not delivered??
Why will you wake up to spoil someone business??
Have sold to more than 500 customers on nairaland 29 states of Nigeria.
All area in Lagos come for pickup and dispatch to door step is done.i do payment on delivery.
If I don’t sell quantity far customers won’t be placing order frequently.
I get minimum of 5 orders daily on nairaland from various state
I work with utmost integrity
Tell the whole world what you ordered from me?how much did u pay? Evidence it’s me you ordered from ?

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by MrBONE2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
olion1:
Oga corona still dey ground grin grin grin
Yeah Buddy and these people dey standby grin

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Akmarshal(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
ifymadu:
These people will always try to make money by all means sha. When must celebrities elsewhere are coming up with ways to give back to their fans in this covid-19 period, these ones are still looking for ways to collect from the people, forgetting that most of these their fan base has been out of jobs since the outbreak of this pandemic.

What do I even know? People will end up buying the e-tickets.

Pls go and make ur own and start to dey help people wit covid 19 issues. Leave dem concert people. Stop badbelleism
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Donald3d(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
FahBuLous:
Good day... Are you a programmer??
Hello, good afternoon. Yes I am
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by FahBuLous: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Donald3d:
Hello, good afternoon. Yes I am
I need a mentor.... Can u direct me on how to be one?? I wanna qo into programming too (Web Dev full stack)
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Obidiugwu: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Corona virus is now making Africa to embrace digital life,,,
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Keep Uninvited Wedding Guest Away From My Wedding. / Dresses For Bridesmaids And The Rest Of The Bridal Train; Who Should Pay? / Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.