Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu (22224 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Decamp To PDP , Left Labourers Behind / Huge Corruption And Terrorism In One Picture, Check It Out. / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Prodigee: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Blame games as usual. When una go ever take responsibility for once?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari Administration will go down in history as the most corrupt government Nigeria has ever had. Time is coming for reckoning! What a conglomerate of a political party of thieves called APC party!

3 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by airminem(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2020
We are still watching. Does the fact that pdp let huge curruption behind proves that Apc government never looted and are not currupt.. Mr. Garba shehu whats this insult to the citizens intelligence sad

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by OnyeFely: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Confused Garba Shehu working for a confused government. One thing I v learnt in life is to take responsibility for whatever happens under me, and not to push the blame. This will enable to correct my mistakes, and this is what the Buharis govt doesn't do, reason why it's a monumental failure

3 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Darkharvest: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Blame games has become order of the day. I fear who no fear this fraud called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by AmazingELixir: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin

Ok...after 6 years PDP's mess is still on their lips.

Diswan na real Aaa Piss Cee

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by MisterGrace: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2020
These bastards are still on the blaming game. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Salvofthesouth(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Bannylove13:
Apc love stories, lies, deceit
They think Nigerians are mumu
Actually Nigerians are!!

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by GoodofNaija: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
No government is in abstract, trying to rectify, mindset that have been destroyed and patriotism have gone down the drain cannot be recover due to misrule and quest for survival, it may take even 20 year to correct a one year damage

So did Nigeria start with PDP?

Or you were not matured enough to know where Nigeria was before PDP took over in 1999

3 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by olabolawasiu(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2020
jarawa:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/magu-pdp-left-behind-huge-corruption-mess-presidency.html

These people are just too useless. Still blaming PDP after how many years.

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Wettoid123: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2020
you people should leave PDP out of this joo after how many years give us what you promise us we are hungry
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Collins9156(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Same grade R every year, ask them when are they moving to grade 1.
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Openbusiness3: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
I checked EFCC handle on instagram. I am wonder why they have not posted Magu mugshot like they are quick to post others
grin Diezani and Hushpuppi joined this chat grin

2 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by bizhop01: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
I wonder who will believe this kind of useless people

2 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by bigtt76(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by GoodofNaija: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
pquaver:

Yes just like you relate everything to ac and Buhari �

So who should we blame if we can't blame the person currently managing us for the past 5 years

Should we blame your parents

2 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by bayelsaowei(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2020
This mumu man

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by authority2006(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
popsy2:
Still blaming PDP after so many years.

It's not out of place, PDP governed for 16 years. APC is just 5 years, so PDP mess is still fresh. The party of the unfortunate human beings that couldn't solve the problems of fuel scarcity for 16 fvcking years!

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Elineska: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Another Garbage from Garbage Shehu.

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by tot(f): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
popsy2:

As in, it's so lame and stale now.

3 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by AerialMapper: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Okay Garba Shehu but we are talking about Magu

We will talk about the corruption within APC if there is a change of government! Till then, enjoy your self-deception

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
oz4real83:
[s]Yes the president is very right. It was the PDP that appointed Magu. It was the PDP that stopped the presidency from seeing what everybody saw about Magu over four years ago. It was the PDP that stopped the presidency from investigation the Tinubu-bullion van episode even though it was directly similar to what the allies of Atiku are being prosecuted for, it was the PDP that allowed an inelligible judge to make a judgement on Orji Uzor-kalu's corruption case which allowed such judgement to be upturned. It is the PDP that is doing everything to frustrate the corruption case against Ize-iyamu. It is the PDP that is stopping the govt from investigating recent corruption allegation against Malami. Even the blind and deaf knows that APC has taken corruption to a new level, PDP laid the foundation, APC consolidated it.[/s]

Will you keep quiet there!!!
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by NaijadrivaCars: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
You want to blame PDP for what happened in APC government

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by LaboPolitics: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Garba shehu hides to drink ogogoro inside his little closet. That's established.

1 Like

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by DonCarlos1(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2020
I have no respect for either the APC or the PDP, the question I have for people like Shehu Garba is, how come the same people you accused of corruption are the same PDP members you appoint as ministers, support to win elections under your party’s flag and frustrate their trial.
What changed when corrupt PDP members changed to corrupt APC members?

2 Likes

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Darealudeme: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2020
I just tire on
popsy2:
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by jacoik(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2020
oz4real83:
Yes the president is very right. It was the PDP that appointed Magu. It was the PDP that stopped the presidency from seeing what everybody saw about Magu over four years ago. It was the PDP that stopped the presidency from investigation the Tinubu-bullion van episode even though it was directly similar to what the allies of Atiku are being prosecuted for, it was the PDP that allowed an inelligible judge to make a judgement on Orji Uzor-kalu's corruption case which allowed such judgement to be upturned. It is the PDP that is doing everything to frustrate the corruption case against Ize-iyamu. It is the PDP that is stopping the govt from investigating recent corruption allegation against Malami. Even the blind and deaf knows that APC has taken corruption to a new level, PDP laid the foundation, APC consolidated it.
you will never weep or sorrowful all the days of your life for this fact, may any spirit you know bless you always for been this factual about the issue. it beat my imagination how this thing called APC think. I honestly believe that this country is cursed by bad leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by cohug: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Shehu dont justify Magu' action
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Ladtv: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Morning Everyone.
Please I have an aptitude test with Primero Transport Limited (Operators of Lagos BRT) on Friday as a Route Inspector.
Does anyone know the likely questions I should be expecting and things I need to prepare
Very urgent please.
Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by EgwetengBethel(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Federal government should focus on making the lives of the citizens better and leave PDP alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu by Kennyolawumi(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Must you guys blame PDP for everything, barely after 5yrs the blame trading still continues.

PDP has moved on, Jonathan got a new job with ECOWAS yesterday.

Enough of all this. Magu should be held accountable, PDP has nothing to do with this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.