Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (34032 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Teejay13(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
HBD boss.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
The guy was very dedicated while playing for the Super Eagles.

His first goal against South Africa in Tunisia 2004 was pure class.

Great guy, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday to our real niggarrr
I remember in 2004 nations cup when he shock south Africa
We too fine and soft from Edo state sha but where them for dey pick our governors from na im i nor understand

And na so we take dey ball ( Sabi play ball) for the state...we dey supply super eagles with forward, top nine and defenders.. especially top nine

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor
Victor ikpeba...if we say make we mention the old stars ehnnn... Austin equavoen, Peter rufai, Sunday oliseh, Pius ikedia...i can bet my balls even the rest super eagles player if proper investigation is carried out will reveal that their career started from Edo
We dey ball for this state
Steven Keshi for example was Benin based way back as a Bendelite at NNB.

Bendel was a real backbone of sport. Thompson Oliha, Agbonavbare even as early as kadiri Ikhana back then.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We too fine and soft from Edo state sha but where them for dey pick our governors from na im i nor understand

And na so we take dey ball ( Sabi play ball) for the state...we dey supply super eagles with forward, top nine and defenders.. especially top nine

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor
Victor ikpeba...if we say make we mention the old stars ehnnn... Austin equavoen, Peter rufai, Sunday oliseh, Pius ikedia...i can bet my balls even the rest super eagles player if proper investigation is carried out will reveal that their career started from Edo

Bendel was a real backbone of sport. Thompson Oliha, Agbonavbare even as early as kadiri Ikhana back then. Winning two FA cups and one league championship from 1978 to 1980. Great player.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by AreaFada2: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor

Bendel was a real backbone of sport. Thompson Oliha, Agbonavbare even as early as kadiri Ikhana back then. Winning two FA cups and one league championship from 1978 to 1980. Great player.

I knew Henry Nwosu and his relatives when he was at NNB. Very young player then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by jc4real(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2020
That second picture confirm say Osaze na really Edo guy. grin
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor

You must be a real niggarrr

Peter Rufai is from Idimu, Oliseh is from Delta.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by tfash96(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Osasnidas:
Congratulations to him

The second picture though... grin grin

Looks like the palm tree is growing on his head... grin grin
Guy u no go make heaven grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
AS THE WHITE MAN USED TO CALL HIM " ODE WINGY !

Congratulation ! Happy birthday !
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by mysticwarrior(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
He is not as handsome as he use to be, I still remember how he look in Tunisia 2004.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by isaacprinz(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Happy birthday to this great player, I really enjoy your dedication to the super eagles God bless you in everything you do.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by joshmee4real(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
One of the few Nigerian players that had little or no age falsification. If Odemwingie claims to be 29 at this time, It would have been fine in the football world.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by anungangampu: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Very fast player could have improved more if he played for likes of chelsea
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by donmik: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
I celebrate u, most hard-working, most patriotic and most honest Nigerian footballer, ever.
More years, more happiness, more prosperities .
Never mind the ill treatments from our NFA.
We cherish your love for us, forever
❤ u

2 Likes

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by chozzy: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Happy Birthday bros.
You made us happy.
Nigeria loves you.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by tobiasbeecher: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
UDUJ:

Missing:

Peter Rufai
Sunday Oliseh

My state (Edo state) has really produced most of the Nigerian football stars cool
Sunday Oliseh is not from Edo, he is from Igbo speaking part of Delta state
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Germi9: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
sylve11:

You don't mean it.... shocked cool
i do
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by KEKONweezy91: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Happy birthday sibling..... more wins blood.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Ilamina(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
I used to have a crush on him

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Damicares(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Osasnidas:
Congratulations to him

The second picture though... grin grin

Looks like the palm tree is growing on his head... grin grin
Lolzzz. Didn't even notice. Had to go check again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Osasnidas(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Damicares:
Lolzzz. Didn't even notice. Had to go check again. Lol
grin grin
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by madridsta007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor

Benin City doesnt joke with football.
Make footballers and sportslovers happy in Edo State and you can win elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by EchezonaI(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sunday oliseh is Deltan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Don't believe everything you read in the papers - he is damn near 45. He was in an Amateur camp in Apapa in the late 90s and his registered the same age with a client of a scout then and that player is 45 now

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by StubbornGENIUS: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Don't believe everything you read in the papers - he is damn near 45. He was in an Amateur camp in Apapa in the late 90s and his registered the same age with a client of a scout then and that player is 45 now
Ordinary six years.The guy was even modest sef cos some of them de comot up to 10 years 4rm the actual DOB.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by osazuwa23: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
jude ighalo tyrone ebuehi, shaibu amodu, ahmed musa who mom is from edo
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Osazee
Yakubu
Victor Moses
Igahlo
Osimhen
Aghahowa
Isaac success
Nosa igiebor

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by smartoliver(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Always loved him not just because I'm from Edo state though. He is one of the few ex Nigerian players that any new generation footballer can learn from. He was dedicated and almost consistent although injuries had its way with him. Arsene Wenger always made comments about signing him but of course, that man almost wanted to sign every good footballer. I loved when he represented us at the Olympics. I remember his goal in the semis, mehn the shot was smashing. Too bad we lost out to Argentina. And it hurts the most when he fell out with Stephen Keshi before the nations cup triumph. Would have loved it if he experienced the glory of lifting that trophy cause he deserves it. I loved Osaze more than any other super eagles player, both past and present. English Commentary during super eagles international matches had a way of pronouncing his name as Odewingeee instead of Odewingie. Dude was good in his prime. His career deserved a better ending.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by osazuwa23: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
the list never complete you forgot Rapper Dave Andre iguodala nba champion and finals mvp for the warriors Kamarudeen Usman wrestler from auchi Adesua etomi actress Rema singer sonny okosun, sarz beatz producer for wizkid, dj neptune, Alpha p singer Viktoh ybnl, tyronne ebuehi benfica
naijanaso:

The list never complete naa...
Oshiomhole
Obaseki
Ize Iyamu
These ones from another planet grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by osazuwa23: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Imstrong2:
can even pass for 29!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by somy405(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Happy birthday to you my man Osaze. more grace
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by seunayantokun(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2020
E no get many 'ages', na only one im get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.