Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) (588 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
After listening to how the Fulani oligarchy loots the oil revenues but leave your land polluted and your community under-developed, the only reasonable and rightful thing is to demand self-determination.

If you love your children and want the best future for your grandchildren, do not postpone the struggle for freedom for them.

Your life expectancy and that of your future generations are short because of the health issues relating to the pollution in your land.

Stop answering Niger Delta, the slave name they gave you to conquer you and your land.

Reclaim Biafra, your rightful name, the thieves and demons will flee from your land.

If you don't, the supporter of APC are moving down South for the final battle, to slaughter you while you sleep, and take over your land and oil.

#RejectNigeria and demand #BiafraExit

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Goldp5988(f): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Edyice: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2020
The northerners will rep what dey sow

Turn around is coming and coming for the better

Just a little bit of time....
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Goldp5988:
So unfortunate.
very unfortunate, but why yeroba Muslim continue to support this impunity is puzzling to many.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Edyice:
The northerners will rep what dey sow

Turn around may never materialize, yeroba Muslims are supporting the caliphate, how else will the turn around come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Sammy07: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Turn around may never materialize, yeroba Muslims are supporting the caliphate, how else will the turn around come.

Who is a Yoruba Muslim
Okay, My dad is a Muslim bearing muhamed as surname, my mom is a Christian.
I bear muhamed as surname and I bear Samuel as a first name.

everytime we have ogun festival In my town, Its a must for me to participate.

What is my religion? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by AceRoot(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Who is a Yoruba Muslim

everytime we have ogun festival In my town, Its a must for me to participate.

What is my religion? grin grin

IFACHRISLIM

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Who is a Yoruba Muslim

everytime we have ogun festival, Its a must for me to participate.

What my religion? grin
your actions makes you a Yoruba Muslim, attitudes like, deception, cowardice, chameleon tendency are characteristic traits of a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:

Ok. First to do no dey pain

Azikwe was the first to hurt us with the Fulani

Now it's payback time 4 igbos grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Arrewa: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
OP before I decend on you this morning...

Where exactly do you come from?
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Sammy07: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
AceRoot:

IFACHRISLIM

grin, new religion grin
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Sammy07: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
your actions makes you a Yoruba Muslim, attitudes like, deception, cowardice, chameleon tendency are characteristic traits of a Yoruba Muslim.

hmm!
that means you guys love Yoruba Christians?

But Akintola is a Yoruba Christian, he sided with the Zik, but you guys killed him.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by helinues: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
His Excellency, Engr Prof Frankdaz, Minister of Yoruba Affairs, NL Chapter

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by PIMPAR: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Confused entity
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:
His Excellency, Engr Prof Frankdaz, Minister of Yoruba Affairs, NL Chapter
I'm a defender of Yeroba Christians.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by helinues: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I'm a defender of Yoruba Christians.

Including Remi Tinubu? undecided
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Sammy07: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yes, Igbo's are good friends with Yoruba Christians.

Yah, you're good friends with Yoruba Christians.
Awolowo was jailed when Azikwe was the president

Akintola was killed by your fellow brothers.

indeed, being friends with you guys nah calamity.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Dedetwo(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
After listening to how the Fulani oligarchy loots the oil revenues but leave your land polluted and your community under-developed, the only reasonable and rightful thing is to demand self-determination.

If you love your children and want the best future for your grandchildren, do not postpone the struggle for freedom for them.

Your life expectancy and that of your future generations are short because of the health issues relating to the pollution in your land.

Stop answering Niger Delta, the slave name they gave you to conquer you and your land.

Reclaim Biafra, your rightful name, the thieves and demons will flee from your land.

If you don't, the supporter of APC are moving down South for the final battle, to slaughter you while you sleep, and take over your land and oil.

#RejectNigeria and demand #BiafraExit

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11931814_fbimg1594802673168_jpegab5665d0d7f68161ee180d35d4fd6aee

The picture of this beautiful young girl confirms there is inherent stupidity among the so-called minorities in the southern Nigeria. How did the northern and south-western elites get these goons to focus on Igbo when, in fact, Ndigbo are not and have never constituted themselves ads boogeyman painted by the deceits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Dedetwo(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Edyice:
The northerners will [b]rep what dey sow [/b]

No. I guess the forbearers of the poor girl, who will soon die of cancer, shall reap what they sow. On the other hand though, the wages of blunder committed by the parents are paid to their offspring. Can the picture buttress the blunders committed by the parents of the girl in the picture?
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Asgard13: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
your actions makes you a Yoruba Muslim, attitudes like, deception, cowardice, [b]chameleon tendency [/b]are characteristic traits of a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by sageb: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2020
@frankdaz9 everyday you post Niger delta this and that, Why are You Igbos so obsessed with us? go and face your masters the fulanis whom you slaved for since 1960.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by richie240: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Arrewa:
OP before I decend on you this morning...

Where exactly do you come from?
That shd be a rhetorical question right?!
OK.
cool

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by youngsahito(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
The Ibo started it with their coup by killing the brilliant Yoruba and hausa. what can you say about thief James Ibori, Alamesiah and so on..check yourself before you start to point to others.
NDDC was approved for you yet your people sees it as an avenue to make free money.
All will end in tears for all of you

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by Frankdaz9: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
sageb:
@frankdaz9 everyday you post Niger delta this and that, Why are You Igbos so obsessed with us? go and face your masters the fulanis whom you slaved for since 1960.
your nothing but a Yoruba Muslim, why not concern yourself with Ibadan brown roof and skull mining.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is The Wicked North And Southwest Leaders (part 2) by sageb: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Frankdaz9:
your nothing but a Yoruba Muslim, why not concern yourself with Ibadan brown roof and skull mining.
A typical attitude of a delusional Ipob. We have rejected you guys yet you are so obsessed with Niger Delta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s Cabal member, Ismaila Isa-funtua, Is Dead / 2021- Obiano Set To Join Apc / Does Obaseki Even Know The Meaning Of Torgba??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.