Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? (224 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? by anonymouslya427: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2020
i started this bet9ja work, about a week ago... my boss is known to be someone you can't owe even customers do tell me I must not allow anyone to owe me... but something happened yesterday that makes me lose interest this morning...

a customer came to play a virtual game yesterday... I mistakenly pressed 3000 naira ...instead of 300... my boss was already angry and with a fierce face that I'm definitely going to pay the money... so fortunately the game won... I paid the money I used to play the game(3k)...the total winning was 12k...i gave the person who asked me to play the game 2k... my boss collected 3k...

so I came to work this morning... he still wants to collect another 3k... I was like had it been the game didn't come I will be force to pay... so I'm still thinking if I should give him or not... cos I'm really annoyed, still remembering how he reacted yesterday when I played the game yesterday...

what do you think good people?

pardon my errors.
Re: What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? by Ladylite: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
anonymouslya427:
i started this bet9ja work, about a week ago... my boss is known to be someone you can't owe even customers do tell me I must not allow anyone to owe me... but something happened yesterday that makes me lose interest this morning...

a customer came to play a virtual game yesterday... I mistakenly pressed 3000 naira ...instead of 300... my boss was already angry and with a fierce face that I'm definitely going to pay the money... so fortunately the game won... I paid the money I used to play the game(3k)...the total winning was 12k...i gave the person who asked me to play the game 2k... my boss collected 3k...

so I came to work this morning... he still wants to collect another 3k... I was like had it been the game didn't come I will be force to pay... so I'm still thinking if I should give him or not... cos I'm really annoyed, still remembering how he reacted yesterday when I played the game yesterday...

what do you think good people?

pardon my errors.
Don't give him. Chop the moni

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? by Juliusmomoh: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
You want to quit the job abi ? .. Do u have any other mean of income
Re: What Can One Do In This Kind Of Situation? by StubbornGENIUS: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your Boss is a thief. You gave him 3k,gave the customer 2k and paid 3k for the game totalling 8k.Now 12k minus 8k =4k.If he wants another 3k then that leaves you with 1k.Can't you be smart enough to tell him that you've used the money already?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read News To Earn Real Money / NBA ELECTION 2020: Akpata Maintains Early Lead / Anyone Knows Where I Can Learn Welding With Certification In Oshogbo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.