Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. (203 Views)

When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens / Proclaim The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified To The Whole Creation / Trump: 'We Proclaim The Glorious Joy That Christ Is Risen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. by elated177: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deuteronomy 32:3 I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim!

1 Chron 29:11 Yours, O YHVH, is the greatness and the power and the honour and the majesty and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is yours.

Deut 4:39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that YHVH is Elohim in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Brother, sister, are you proclaiming the name of the Mighty One of Jacob, the Aleph and the tav? Oh, I feel like speaking Hebrew! Allow not the traditions, doctrines and commandments of men hinder you.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. by elated177: 9:58am On May 17, 2022
Apt
Re: Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. by elated177: 11:00am On May 31, 2022
True.
Re: Proclaim The Name Of YHVH. by elated177: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Proclaim the name of YHVH Almighty.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Unleashes Profanity Laced Speech, Quotes God Speaking In Expletives / Raksha Bandhan Wishes And Quotes For Indian Soldiers 2020 / Please Is Sychelles A Visa On Arrival For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.