Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today (15119 Views)

African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Akam2019: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
All the best madam...there are some persons that cannot attend this kind of screening because they don't even have certificates, yet they are leading this country. I hope you didn't use the name of one very person I am talking about as your referee except say na cow business u wan do
you are so funny, is not a bad thing to be her referee
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Atom007(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
myboy2111:
All the best. But it will be difficult for her to win.

1. Geo-political consideration...We have three candidates from Africa
2. Other Contestants are highly Experience in WTO matters
3. She is an outsider compared with other candidates

Says who? R u God?
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Charmingpet: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
WTO is funded exclusively by both the Rockefeller and Bill Gates' Foundation.

The WTO is a private NGO founded by a globalist Zionist Jew.

Ngozi sits on IMF covid 19 relief team, heads Bill Gates' GAVI and is board member of the Bill Gates' Foundation.

Not too recently her daughter got a grant from the NIHS which is headed by the crooked Dr Fauci.

Fauci is neck deep in pushing for Bill Gates' vaccine as the only solution to this man made pandemic.

Fauci has been linked to the Wuhan lab which is where the virus was created and unleashed on the world.

The Israeli govt funded lab which came out in February to claim they had developed a vaccine (but later denied it) have an extensive link to Bill Gates'.

If you don't believe in conspiracies but rather claim only coincidence then you an NPC drone sheep.

Ngozi Iweala is an evil woman neck deep in the globalist Zionist agenda.
well-done
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Laravel6:
Why do yoou think so?

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Atom007:

Says who? R u God?
Other candidates don't have God?
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Johnandv: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
First Female President of Biafra. God will see you through Amen..
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Johnandv: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s]WTO is funded exclusively by both the Rockefeller and Bill Gates' Foundation.

Ngozi sits on IMF covid 19 relief team, heads Bill Gates' GAVI and is board member of the Bill Gates' Foundation.

Not too recently her daughter got a grant from the NIHS which is headed by the crooked Dr Fauci.

Fauci is neck deep in pushing for Bill Gates' vaccine as the only solution to this man made pandemic.

Fauci has been linked to the Wuhan lab which is where the virus was created and unleashed on the world.

The Israeli govt funded lab which came out in February to claim they had developed a vaccine (but later denied it) have an extensive link to Bill Gates'.

If you don't believe in conspiracies but rather claim only coincidence then you an NPC drone sheep.

Ngozi Iweala is an evil woman neck deep in the globalist Zionist agenda.[/s]

Keep writing trash like an illiterate that you are. Wherever position that woman is in life your hateful self and family can never achieve half of it in a lifetime.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by kevwemike: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
I pray everything turns around for her good ijn
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by peteradamu: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
All The Best Ma!

1 Like

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by doremi123(f): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rooting for you ma'am NOI. May God help you win.

1 Like

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Bbbwings: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
All the best madam...there are some persons that cannot attend this kind of screening because they don't even have certificates, yet they are leading this country. I hope you didn't use the name of one very person I am talking about as your referee except say na cow business u wan do
You've spoken well.

2 Likes

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Betterhandwork(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Correct woman.
You can now become a professional in Satellite dish Installation,click below to learn more

1 Like

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by BigBabyJesus: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dannieln1:

Sometimes I wonder what people gain from such shiity sh!t .
If you put this same zeal into something meaningful you'll have been rich and famous by now.
But instead you prefer to hate.

Only a fool will not see that Ngozi is a Satanic being neck deep into ushering the globalist New World Order under the domination of the satanic Zionist One World Communist Order.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by muykem: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
And no one qualified to carry their shoes in one region. They are greater than all their ancestor put together.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by DoubleEngine007: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dannieln1:

Sometimes I wonder what people gain from such shiity sh!t .
If you put this same zeal into something meaningful you'll have been rich and famous by now.
But instead you prefer to hate.
Manage this 1 bottle.. They won't mind their business..

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Go mama, Go mama. Go Go..
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/wto-screens-okonjo-iweala-today/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

i wish her lucky but i have this feeling that her skin color and the Name Nigeria will undo her effort !
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
First Female President of Biafra. God will see you through Amen..

she is from Niger Delta
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by cafempropertyng: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Register to be a Member,CAFEM Computer and Real Estate Institute and get the title MCCRE to begin a career as a Certified Web developer and a Certified Estate Manager(With Issuance of certificates of membership and qualification).Click www.cafemstores.com.ng and scroll down to the "Membership Form" to register as a member for free.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by ukukaegbu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
myboy2111:

Reasons:

I like your objectivity. This is how people should argue with reasons, not blind hatred.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by shehuacc: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
We still wish her all the very best of luck. Win or no win it still remain a big plus for the country.
myboy2111:

Reasons:

Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by bangist: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
@savage45 can you please pass me the control
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by ElasticStone(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
I pray the Jesus guy wins in Jesus name
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by contigiency(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:

Foolish person. Have you ever seen how certificate looks like before? I doubt, because if you do, you would have been refined instead of sounding so hollow.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by colestephan86: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
myboy2111:

Reasons:

Trash
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by IkUKU01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
WTO is funded exclusively by both the Rockefeller and Bill Gates' Foundation.

Ngozi Iweala is an evil woman neck deep in the globalist Zionist agenda.
are you proud of yourself now?? Habaa she worked hard to attain this recognition what will you gain to defame her in this manner??
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Johnandv: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

she is from Niger Delta
Niger Delta is Biafra.
She's married in Abia too.
Re: WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today by Uniquekriss(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
mention the name of the person, I'm strongly behind you on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.