Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Was Gang Raped By Herdsmen And Offered Blood To Drink As Water- Kidnapped Vict - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang Raped By Herdsmen And Offered Blood To Drink As Water- Kidnapped Vict (211 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Gang Raped By Herdsmen And Offered Blood To Drink As Water- Kidnapped Vict by Lite9ja(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
A twenty-five-year-old lady identified as Victoria Okocha has given a chilling account of how she was abducted by suspected herdsmen in the Isa-Ogwashi-Uku area of Delta state,

gang-raped and forced to drink the blood of another victim as water, while in her captors’ den.

Vanguard reports that Okocha left her home town in Ubulu-Uku, Aniocha South Local Government of the state last Friday, July 10, and was heading for Asaba, the state’s capital. She boarded a bus and while in transit, they sighted a fallen tree across the road at Isa-Ogwashi.

Presuming that the fallen tree was as a result of the heavy downpour the previous day, the driver kept moving towards the direction of the tree until they discovered too late that it was used to barricade the way.

Read More Below:-

https://www.lite9ja.com.ng/i-was-gang-raped-by-herdsmen-and-offered-blood-to-drink-as-water-kidnapped-victim-recounts-experience/

(1) (Reply)

N5m Fraud: I Spent Money On International Anti-corruption Day ― Jailed Ex-chairm / Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos / Police Arrests 32-year-old Man For Allegedly Raping An Elderly Woman In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.