Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) (71016 Views)

Suspect Is Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
OkutaNla:

Hear mumu talk. For all you know, his death may be totally unconnected with all your speculative crap. Some of you Nigerians are just too stupid for comfort. Smh.

U don’t know anything that’s why. How do u think he bought a $2.25m condo just last year and started the company which cost millions of dollars? U think he’s otedola son or was he a multimillionaire b4? I don’t think so.

The business crumbled and he gets attacked doesn’t seem like just coincidence to me. Look at how he was killed like it’s about a business deal gone wrong. Very bold and daring.

It’s definitely about money and gokada seems like his biggest investment. U can do the rest of the maths urself.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neddyogu:

Yes naa, as lag govt frustrate baba, baba no see Moni pay loansharks wey dey cruise for Cartagena and Mexico City. Shit con hapun. Who uses a chainsaw to execute people?

This guy only raised money from these so called sponsors in 2019. The time is just too short to take someone's life. Who go murdering people with a chain saw over a default in loan repayment in such a short time? Most venture capitalists won't even expect a pay back until after 5 years when your business must have grown.

Majority of startups don't make profit even in 10 years. Jumia is a case in point.

Trust me, I don't really see how his death is related to a loan default. Let's not forget, Gokada started in Lagos in 2017. Too short a time to kill a man. And last time I checked, the Lagos state ban on Okada business hasn't stopped his business per se. They've only transitioned to another sector -- delivery/logistics.

Let's just wait for the police to do a thorough job. It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by rovher: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
comshots:
Na so Lagos state government take ruined this man's capital intensive business.
Why will foreigners come here to invest when government politicians are enemies of progress.
Don't you get it, that's the f#&ked up country that we live in... They should hv been measured to use in controlling these bikers ...
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by bensky: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
From the new i heard on radio. He has some business dealing in Colombia
oluwaahmed:

Or Mexican cartels, they can be this gruesome
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by johhbekeboh09: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
@comshots
No be small oo Nigeria is a risky place to do any form of business...village witches and wizards go oppose the good intentions LGs and SGs will enact senseless laws to absolutely paralyze the business

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Iceyjayz: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mehn this guy, jeez!
there's something shady about his death, may God grant him paradise.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Iceyjayz: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
jaxxy:

U don’t know anything that’s why. How do u think he bought a $2.25m condo just last year and started the company which cost millions of dollars? U think he’s otedola son or was he a multimillionaire b4? I don’t think so.

The business crumbled and he gets attacked doesn’t seem like just coincidence to me. Look at how he was killed like it’s about a business deal gone wrong. Very bold and daring.

It’s definitely about money and gokada seems like his biggest investment. U can do the rest of the maths urself.
Perhaps
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by philip0906(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Acidosis:

This guy only raised money from these so called sponsors in 2019. The time is just too short to take someone's life. Who go murdering people with a chain saw over a default in loan repayment in such a short time? Most venture capitalists won't even expect a pay back until after 5 years when your business must have grown.

Majority of startups don't make profit even in 10 years. Jumia is a case in point.

Trust me, I don't really see how his death is related to a loan default. Let's not forget, Gokada started in Lagos in 2017. Too short a time to kill a man. And last time I checked, the Lagos state ban on Okada business hasn't stopped his business per se. They've only transitioned to another sector -- delivery/logistics.

Valid points...Definitely not related to Gokada investment. That said, there are a number of things to consider;
1. A 33 year old man, who can make multi-million $ investments in different countries, buy an apartment of $2.5 million in New York, all these despite not having any known successful multi million $ exit, can easily raise an eye brow.
2. He does have investment in Colombia in a ride hailing start-up...That can easily raise an eye brow
3. The manner in which he was killed, clearly shows it was a professional hit & the killer/killers wanted to send a message (mafia, mob style)

Aside number 3, these are just wild assumptions from my end but I mean, it could be anything

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Litmus: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
tot:
See how his body was properly covered, if it was Nigeria they would have splattered the gory pictures online, put it on Nairaland frontpage with a tag of Graphic Picture. Very barbaric and inappropriate.

Lalasticlala, Seun - I think this is something that needs to be addressed.

Hiah, so you still found a way to involve Nigeria in an abusive way? And, here, i was thinking, ‘now let me see how Niaralanders will wriggle out of the fact that this terrible crime took place in their beloved America where they always advice everybody in Nigeria to run go to escape Nigeria'. angry

RIP

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Mars16(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Evil everywhere everybody hold God tight,He is our only safety,His name is Jesus.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by mvem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
philip0906:

The only reason it will reach a dead end, is because authorities have no clue or can't get leads. As long as there are leads, the killer/killers will be apprehended....Easy on the movies + this is not Nigeria
Organized crime is something that is very difficult to solve in the US,its not just about movies...infact movies are not really to far from the truth
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by purplekayc(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Just read this on daily mail.. Didnt he have security?
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Vulcan24(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
the Hitman found him
give my regards to the undertaker
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by neonbash0: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Saudi Royal Family strikes again.
Another Jamal khaghoggi
Rip fahim.
#Gokada

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Depressed101: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:
Wow... Hope he didn't raise venture capital from some Italian or American mafia. We only see things like this in crime movies... cry
you are fast. That's what j thought too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Teejay13(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Ed12(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
That is how evil we human can be...we are so evil and wicked.. This barbaric act was nusred by man and probably carried by another man.. smh
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by philip0906(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
Organized crime is something that is very difficult to solve in the US,its not just about movies...infact movies are not really to far from the truth
Not disputing that. My point is, as long as the police get leads on the killers, they would definitely be brought to book. The organised crime syndicates know this, reason they send in professional hitmen, to do the job (not some random trigger happy knuckle head looking for whom to kill) in the most professional way & leave next to no traces, thereby making it difficult for the authorities to do their job.

Even the police have clearly said, this was a professional hit going by the first clues they have, from seeing on surveillance camera, the gunman in masks, gloves & a briefcase.

All the authorities need, are just leads and clues and not even the organised criminals can stop them.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Litmus: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Saleh marks the third shock popular figure death this week, Tolulope and Nicole Thea are the others. Very depressing.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:
Wow... Hope he didn't raise venture capital from some Italian or American mafia. We only see things like this in crime movies... cry

Exactly my thoughts, that such death scenes are like in movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by tot(f): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Litmus:

Hiah, so you still found a way to involve Nigeria in an abusive way? And, here i was, thinking, ‘now let me see how Niaralanders will wriggle out of the fact that this terrible crime took place in their beloved America where they always advice everybody in Nigeria to run go to escape Nigeria'. angry

RIP

Is it a true or false statement?
It's not a matter of involving Nigeria, it's a statement of fact.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm not saying that's exactly the case o. I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past dem loansharks. Those guys bad shaa. Perhaps we will never know

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Mehn this guy, jeez!

there's something shady about his death, may God grant him paradise.
we know that already undecided
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by dicksonadams(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
What if it is a setup to escape and start afresh, what that is not is body, what if... Just what if
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Phemostiga4u: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:
too much of Hollywood
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by stasius: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nawa ooo.

Things happen in this world oooh.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by One0Random0Girl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

Corper wee, u didn't go to Anambra..? State allawee sure at 8500..nd 26k if na health related course

I didn't go because *I am* from Anambra and they advised us against choosing our state of origin in camp.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by wickedtuna: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
cry so they killed him
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by neonbash0: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
dicksonadams:
What if it is a setup to escape and start afresh, what that is not is body, what if... Just what if

Too much Hollywood.when dem tell you to go school,you say na film be your problem.......
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by neonbash0: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Litmus:
Saleh marks the third shock popular figure death this week, Tolulope and Nicole Thea are the others. Very depressing.

You forgot Naya Rivera(Hollywood Actress) that drowned and her body was just discovered this week

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
What a terrible way to die. I wonder what kind of enemies or who hated him so bad to kill him, cut off his head and disembowel him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.