Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) (70982 Views)

Suspect Is Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by akigbemaru: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
philip0906:

Not disputing that. My point is, as long as the police get leads on the killers, they would definitely be brought to book. The organised crime syndicates know this, reason they send in professional hitmen, to do the job (not some random trigger happy knuckle head looking for whom to kill) in the most professional way & leave next to no traces, thereby making it difficult for the authorities to do their job.

Even the police have clearly said, this was a professional hit going by the first clues they have, from seeing on surveillance camera, the gunman in masks, gloves & a briefcase.

All the authorities need, are just leads and clues and not even the organised criminals can stop them.
It could be the Chinese mafia. There are 1000s of them living in Manhattan. They invested millions in Gokada and taught the guy Fahim die-cut them.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by sfinkzslot(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
So sad, I just hope it's not about debt incurred to loan sharks, seeing how his business was stalled by Lagos state government, how this politicians will born for the spilled blood of the innocent
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by bigpicture001: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

I didn't go because *I am* from Anambra and they advised us against choosing our state of origin in camp.

OK.. I get... But a lot of ppl do Sha.. ND still get it.. But with long legs
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by NtiObaEneke(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
wale377:
The Chief Executive Officer of the motorcycle-sharing platform, Gokada, Fahim Saleh, is dead.
Mr Faleh’s body was found Tuesday afternoon decapitated in his Manhattan apartment in the U.S., the New York Daily News reported.
The tech entrepreneur’s limbless, headless torso was found inside his Manhattan condo Tuesday afternoon with an electric saw lying next to the remains, the paper quoted the police as saying.
Mr Saleh, 33, is believed to have bought the condo for $2.25 million last year.
More details later…

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/402986-gokada-ceo-fahim-saleh-murdered.html

Video of him being evacuated away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrpDU8Yyl0
Watching this video is so heartbreaking.

Wait, are those his limbs in the second bag? shocked embarassed
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by akigbemaru: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Acidosis:

This guy only raised money from these so called sponsors in 2019. The time is just too short to take someone's life. Who go murdering people with a chain saw over a default in loan repayment in such a short time? Most venture capitalists won't even expect a pay back until after 5 years when your business must have grown.

Majority of startups don't make profit even in 10 years. Jumia is a case in point.

Trust me, I don't really see how his death is related to a loan default. Let's not forget, Gokada started in Lagos in 2017. Too short a time to kill a man. And last time I checked, the Lagos state ban on Okada business hasn't stopped his business per se. They've only transitioned to another sector -- delivery/logistics.

Let's just wait for the police to do a thorough job. It is well.

I think it is Chinese mafias that killed him. There are 1000s of them in Manhattan and it is like small China to them. You will see a lot of Chinese and think you are in China. They funded the project with $170 million dollars. Most time, the Asian tigers are sole losers, they always want to make profits and if the deals go other way, they will bitterly blame the non Asians. I had experiences with Japanese and Koreans in USA.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by akigbemaru: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure still asking jamb question What ruined his business of which he may have probably borrowed money to pay back with on investment?? U don’t know the effects of such backward polices of a state can be fatal for some?

Even Chinese opay isn’t finding it funny after all the billions of naira investment. Let’s hope those ones don’t have cruel investors like this one.
I suspect the Chinese mafias more than any other links. There are hundreds of thousands of Chinese in Manhattan and they funded his project with $170 million dollars. The Asians are naturally frugal and when you deal with them, you must act like them. Don't buy anything expensive because they will always think it is their money that you are using for it. Carlos Ghosn is an example.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
May his soul rest in Peace.

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by CEO1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by tot(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm... interesting. South American drug cartels usually operate this way... you owe them money.... they kill you ruthlessly.

But if they murder the person, that guarantees them never getting the money, I don't understand the rationale.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by gambia(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Naija4love:
please is there any good way to die

Sure, there are some good ways to die.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by MarthaGlobal: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
You see this your mentality heen, its only God that can change it. It has gone too deep. So, Okada riding is what you call business that Government stoped? So, why can't he practice of eaterblish same business in his country? Well RIP to yye dead. But Mr, kindly change your mindset.
comshots:
Na so Lagos state government take ruined this man's capital intensive business.
Why will foreigners come here to invest when government politicians are enemies of progress.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by MiddleDimension: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
philip0906:

The only reason it will reach a dead end, is because authorities have no clue or can't get leads. As long as there are leads, the killer/killers will be apprehended....Easy on the movies + this is not Nigeria
most of the crimes that go on in those countries go unresolved
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by ahahnow: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:
Wow... Hope he didn't raise venture capital from some Italian or American mafia. We only see things like this in crime movies... cry

He raises money from an Arab vc. Those ones are the oga of wickedness
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by ahahnow: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maybe he was washing money with Gokda and couldn't finish the job
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Originalsly: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
tot:

But if they murder the person, that guarantees them never getting the money, I don't understand the rationale.

Rationale?... don't try to cheat them or you will die a horrible death. Once you cheat them....that death sentence has already passed on you whether or not they recovered the money. I was trying to find a video a friend sent me sometime ago... a guy cheated a Venezuelan drug gang... posted himself online sitting on a bed with piles of cash. Next video... the gang somehow lured him back... hog tied him and made him plead to his father to send the money. The next video I sorry I looked at it... they busted his chest open like firewood with a machete and ripped out his still beating heart. This is how they operate.... using chainsaw to cut you piece by piece is quite common.... the reason why South American cartel came to mind. Those planning to go to Brazil ....South America period... or Mexico... with coke in mind need to seriously reconsider.....those boys never ever be smiling when it comes to coke.amd their money.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by tot(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Originalsly:

Rationale?... don't try to cheat them or you will die a horrible death. Once you cheat them....that death sentence has already passed on you whether or not they recovered the money. I was trying to find a video a friend sent me sometime ago... a guy cheated a Venezuelan drug gang... posted himself online sitting on a bed with piles of cash. Next video... the gang somehow lured him back... hog tied him and made him plead to his father to send the money. The next video I sorry I looked at it... they busted his chest open like firewood with a machete and ripped out his still beating heart. This is how they operate.... using chainsaw to cut you piece by piece is quite common.... the reason why South American cartel came to mind. Those planning to go to Brazil ....South America period... or Mexico... with coke in mind need to seriously reconsider.....those boys never ever be smiling when it comes to coke.amd their money.

Wow shocked That is cruel!
I guess it then becomes a warning to anyone considering double crossing them etc

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Eva165: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Litmus:

Hiah, so you still found a way to involve Nigeria in an abusive way? And, here, i was thinking, ‘now let me see how Niaralanders will wriggle out of the fact that this terrible crime took place in their beloved America where they always advice everybody in Nigeria to run go to escape Nigeria'. angry

RIP

May you stays long on earth
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigbananai:
i have always told people, never do business with nigerians and chinese. these people are heartless when it comes to money. see as them kill this small boy that was just trying to come up
Which kind senseless comment be this
God. think next time please before writing shits like this

this looks like something a drug lord will do
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by lozanni(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:
Wow... Hope he didn't raise venture capital from some Italian or American mafia. We only see things like this in crime movies... cry

The manner of killing suggests the Mob was involved.
I hope that he was dead before they dismembered his body.
Rest in peace.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by nurain150(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
casdoruche:
Bla bla bla. Many CEOs were either once into some shaddy deals we don't know or are into it and we don't know. Drug cartels especially or even fraud. The killers were professionals which implies an assassination. Being a Muslim it could also be terrorist related. The major problem is many people are about to go jobless
Like merd oo..ion know people still show their stupidity oo...38 likes .senseless people.Been a Muslim ajimobi death might be terrorist related.So every Muslim that dies now may be terrorist related.What about been a Christian in the Christ Church attack on mosque or Jew.Implies that that mama that died opposite our house buried by a pastor may also be terrorist or biogotry terrorist related.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
New York and Dem controlled states are becoming crime centers.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
loneprof:

Sounds to me he owes a major crime syndicate a lot of money, possibly the funds he gambled on the gokada business which LASG killed off.

RIP to him, he flew too close to the sun and got burnt
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
sweetgala:

Sounds to me he owes a major crime syndicate a lot of money, possibly the funds he gambled on the gokada business which LASG killed off.

RIP to him, he flew too close to the sun and got burnt

It's possible, hence my comment. I'm sure NYPD is investigating already.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
casdoruche:
Bla bla bla. Many CEOs were either once into some shaddy deals we don't know or are into it and we don't know. Drug cartels especially or even fraud. The killers were professionals which implies an assassination. Being a Muslim it could also be terrorist related. The major problem is many people are about to go jobless

Definitely not terrorist related unless he was borrowing money from Afghan heroin cartels. Beheadings are the trademark of organised international syndicates.
His head and limbs would be sent in a cardboard box to the police or his relatives soon to sent a message.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
sad I still haven't seen any pictures. I hope his killers didn't make him suffer so much before he died. May he rest well. cry cry

They most definitely tortured him.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Gadafii:
May his soul rest in peace

One camel was arguing with me why investigation into his death should be extended to Nigeria because he has business associates here, when in the real sense, he could have gotten entangled with Mexican, Italian or Brazilian mafias

It's not even be may it is a given, the guy borrowed money from them. These Mafia especially the south American drug cartels, the Chinese and Afghan heroin cartels have billions in cash they want to launder. And Nigeria with our poor corporate auditing and loose control is a perfect destination for that kind of money.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Originalsly: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
tot:

Wow shocked That is cruel!
I guess it then becomes a warning to anyone considering double crossing them etc

I guess!... O.J Simpson's wife was a cokehead .... his lawyer Johnny Cochran said her death was a hit.... her neck was cut like chicken.... known as the "Colombian Neck Tie"... but this kind stuff was played down.
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by tot(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Originalsly:

I guess!... O.J Simpson's wife was a cokehead .... his lawyer Johnny Cochran said her death was a hit.... her neck was cut like chicken.... known as the "Colombian Neck Tie"... but this kind stuff was played down.

Serious? Meanwhile, the police try to pin it on him.
What a dangerous world it is with these folks, best not to get mixed up with any of this stuff.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Fine boy just wasted cry cry

Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=NiklauseFred post=91752883][/quote] it will not be well with the killers of this fine boy cry cry cry cry
Re: Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ladycewhy:
it will not be well with the killers of this fine boy cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.