Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her (53384 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by 01mcfadden(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
opyzy:
It's good to hear both sides but there is no justification for beating up your wife.
You are not there, you're not here.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:
Any man that raises his hand on a woman is an idiot walahi

and what do you call a woman that talks carelessly

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
adaphic:
What exactly is that woman still doing in that house ? That man almost killed her.

Women!!! So she left her job instead of her husband...... God forbid

If she has sense she should separate from that man for a while until he gets to his senses. If he doesn't get to his senses, then she should never stay in that house. He is a beast.

The next one now she no go get opportunity to explain o. Today's own na God at work.

A word is enough for the wise.

They must come off as 'happily married' by force!!!... All in a bid to get society's approval.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by 01mcfadden(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
ChocolateWine:
Who's that guy on red?

Is that part of the rescue mission?
The husband now
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Omoslim26: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Evergreen4:
It's better to walk away than to remain in an abusive marriage before something else happens.

By the way, who is that man resting his hand on the woman's breast. Is he trying to resuscitate her or touch bress

I dey tel you if to say that husband no be very useless human being dat fight for enter another dimension

see as the ashawo man dey press person husband for free

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by saajus: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
I think that's her husband
deri4luv1:
That man just dey use pattern dey touch her boobs!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by tfash96(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Na Naira Landers Now.
This is seriously serious oo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by alizma: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Na by force to marry? Am not an advocate for divorce, but the problem isn't about the quarrel l, the problem is from the foundation of the marriage...
You can't have a strong and solid foundation and be facing a heavy quarrel like this during marriage.
The foundation is faulty
You mean Chris oyakilome's marital foundation was weak that was why it crash or what? No one is a guru in marriage affairs, it only takes God's grace. A lot of marriage councillors have lost their marriages in most embarrassing and unexpected ways, more so some religious leaders who are supposed to be role models.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by bejeria101(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wetin that guy hand dey do?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Kobicove(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is probably due to frustration on the part of the man however, domestic violence is inexcusable!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
yomifola:
Nah Wetin she do undecided

That's the question we ought to ask her b4 judging too

Although.. It's not right to lay a finger on a woman but sometimes .. They are.. angry
Everything is fair in love and war
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Adlac(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:

And anywoman that does same is what?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by 12345baba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
The guy busy dey press breast
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by excel101(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maybe her mouth dey chap too much. Before husband talk one e don talk 10, you see your face like wetin panel beater beat.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by mdchikezie(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
I SWEAR THIS WOMAN CAN ACT
TONTO DICK NO DO REACH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by vabok(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Animals full this country sha... How can you beat up a woman like this? Even if she was wrong, no human deserves such cruelty - ANIMAL!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by DCmonster: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
What's that niggas hand doing in between her tits?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by brainhgeek(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:

Seconded! I don't give a damn what the woman did, if as a man, you can't control your temper, you are worst than a mad man. There are better ways to handle your matrimonial flaws than violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
The allegations of cheating could be true and could be false. However it doesn't justify beating her up.

Only foolish men raise their hands against their wives.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by doremi123(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dbarrzx:
which one that man kon hold her boobs like say he don pay...abi he is part of those yanshing her? shocked

That is the husband!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided she must have provoked the man. I'm not trying to justify his actions even the bible says
" A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." If she had kept her calm it won't get to this but she decided to quarrel for hours .
The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

When people at work provoke you, do you pounce on them? When a club bouncer insults you, do you try to beat him up? Stop making excuses for filthy weak men.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by drey076(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
that guy matter tire me cheesy
ugochukwufrenzy:
dammmnnn nigaaar..(in a popular nairaland nuisance voice)...
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Youngaboy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmm mm....
Someone should look at the first picture �, Is that man really the husband or the neighbor���
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by samsam2019: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Having witnessed women's lies and drama 1st hand. I'm not into all what that woman is doing. Also, another sign of a bad woman is one who doesn't want to see you help your family.

If the marriage no pay you, divorce!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Ladycewhy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nothing will ever make me stay with a guy that hits me , not even my ancestors will wake up from the dead to beg me that I will reconcile with such a man. But then again to each his own, the women who stay with such monsters know why . And I am not ready to find out their reason .

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by SmartyPants(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
deri4luv1:
That man just dey use pattern dey touch her boobs!

That is the husband.

Try to be focused.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
She will still go back and make sweet love to the same man,

Insidelife

Boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife matter dey tire person,

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by deri4luv1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartyPants:

That is the husband.

Try to be focused.

Man beats his wife, Neighbours try to rescue
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Samcent: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
While it's good to hear the husband 's side of the story, there's no justification whatsoever for the violence melted to this woman.

Again, nobody should give up his or her source of income solely because of their partner's perceived sense of insecurity. This is because trust issue is a fundamental issue and must be addressed as such.

What I don't understand is what stops this woman from putting the said husband in police custody for physical assault?

As much as I like marriage, life first before marriage.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
muykem:
Many men doesn't know that women are not different from children, if you want to go physical with them the way they are annoying you then you will become a murderer. I can't beat my wife for anything.
The best option for a woman whom cannot control her tongue is her father's house cos
1.you beat her _domestic violence
2.you walk away :your children see you as a weakling and would not respect anything you say to them , trust the woman to say anything as weapon against you

A woman once said to my hearing that she can help a man do his duty ( provide for the home)
, say her own na to support once in a while, why the man dey work
So I asked her as to what she would use her salary for

Her answer is the same 90 percent of women in Nigeria would give WETIN CONCERN THE MAN WITH MY SALARY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.