Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Housemates Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent Reality Tv Show 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Housemates Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent Reality Tv Show 2020 (304 Views)

Latest Online Math Challenge For Secondary School Students In Nigeria / USA Celebrity Donations Challenge For Huston Flood Victims. / Challenge For Masterminds And Great Thinkers Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housemates Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent Reality Tv Show 2020 by Chuks4tech(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello my friends and brothers and sisters,I am Nnamdi chukwuma from Abia state, Arochukwu.. I am going for a TV reality show at big dreams talent TV reality show in Abuja that has 30 housemates and I am among them..please I ll need your support all and also tell your friends... The show is coming soon on AIT, Aso Tv, Arise Tv and YouTube... Eviction will be done and I ll need your vote support to keep me in d house and win the show at the end...I believe in you all...make me a winner..

But now...the organizer set a challenge for the housemates,..title poll challenge.. Winner will be awarded a landed property..pls I will need your votes to win this challenge... It ends on Saturday and on Sunday they ll announce the winner and also announce d date for the main show... Its strictly on twitter and Instagram, voting is free....

How to vote

1) click on the twitter link....https://twitter.com/bigdreamstvshow/status/1283001762589421568?s=19

2) click on Nnamdi chukwuma, once u click u have voted...for vote to count you ll do this below.

1) follow bigdreamstvshow and domakshelter on Instagram and Twitter

2) After clicking my Name as voted: Nnamdi chukwuma.

Comment I vote for Nnamdi chukwuma #bigdreamstvshow, then
Retweet, like, and share to your friends to vote for me... Pls...make me the winner..

3) go to Instagram and like my bigdreamstvshow picture and comment Nnamdi winning #bigdreamstvshow.
Thats all..
Please make me the winner and I believe in you all umunnem...my people and fans..

The voting ends n 18/07/2020.

NB...follow me on Instagram: @chuks4tech and Twitter: @nnamdichukwuma3

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Offers I Grabbed At Winco Foam / Nigerian Experienced And Upcoming Ethical Hackers' Forum / Fans React As Adeniyi Johnson Shades Toyin Abraham On Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.