Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba (85092 Views)

Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
They are the same now..nothing diffreciate Yoruba people from the people of old Bendel state......

6 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Investnow2017: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
I wish this thread can UNITE the Yorubas and the Ibos in Nairaland, to shealthe their swords. The E-war between them can dwarf a real Third World War, in real essence. May the Lord help us all!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
so Toyin Abraham is from Edo state? No wonder she no dey take eye see prick. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Idrisk19:
Lizzy Anjorin nko?

She's Yoruba as the name implies.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by dont8(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
You're wrong about Liz Da Silva, she's Togolese of Yoruba descent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by prettyangel10(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
EcoBrick:
https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-prominent-yoruba-actors-actresses-who-are-non-yoruba/

Rykardo Agbor - dont know if Im right with the name is not from Delta State but from Cross River State. He said it in one of his interviews. Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are u kidding me??

Bt wait so Fathia Balogun is a delta name?? I mean even the 1st name not the surname?? Op explain pls angry undecided
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Timsilver(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
princeade86:
And edo no be yoruba abi

They were born in Lagos. Ethnic minorities easily integrate.

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
FrLukas:
They are all great actors.
Rose Odika always blows my mind in movies.
and actresses
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Enemyofpeace: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Timsilver:

They were born in Lagos. Ethnic minorities easily integrate.
yes they were burned in lagos but not raced in lagos
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Investnow2017:
I wish this thread can UNITE the Yorubas and the Ibos in Nairaland, to shealthe their swords. The E-war between them can dwarf a real Third World War, in real essence. May the Lord help us all!
Lol,don't take any e-war you see here seriously. all na trolling.
ever seen a Yoruba man and Igbo man exchange words/blows in the real world?
that tells you something.

10 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by mukthar2000(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na una no give us chance to make it in film industry after kotoorun abiii, I need to catch u one by one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by vickydevoka(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Some people don't even know daat Edo naf Deltas really occupy Lagos, especially ajegule.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by gulfer: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
What about Nkechi Blessing

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Ykc2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
If calabar is capital of nigeria the same thing will be happening ,every one will understand calabar

,if lagos was never a capital of Nigeria Lagos will just be like othe states in nigeria,today lekki will still be reptiles infested forest ,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by sharpchap: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
what of Tony Umez?

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Anambra1stS0n: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
flokii:
It's no news that Edo and Delta people love Yorubas like kilode and we love them too.

I never knew Toyin Abraham is not Yoruba. Funny thing is they bear Yoruba names and identify with Yorubas easily.
They love Yoruba and during regional government Edo and Delta massively voted to be separated from West, go and read your history

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Zenithpeak(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
The only Yoruba actress I fancy is Margaret Bandele Olayinka, popularly known as Iya Gbonkan.

There's this unexplainable Orgasm I derive each time I set my eyes on her.

I wish to go on a date with her someday.

APC Broom Crew.... You are sighted! Awon village people.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by stormborn28(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by kheny12(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:
From their names one would have predicted that they non-yoruba, excluding fathia
Fathia balogun real name was faith.she was from ugheli in delta.she convert to Muslim when she marry saheed balogun and adopt the name fathia balogun.Both fathia and saheed balogun were born on Feb 5

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by sheffyUTD(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
The only Yoruba actress I fancy is Margaret Bandele Olayinka, popularly known as Iya Gbonkan.

Lool. An invitation to the world of W. Craft grin

2 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by felifeli: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
My best of Nollywood Yoruba are Liz Silva and Ibrahim Chatta. Both can act any role quite perfectly and naturally.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by coolaustyne(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

my celebrity crush..
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by haiti007(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
kheny12:
Fathia balogun real name was faith.she was from ugheli in delta.she convert to Muslim when she marry saheed balogun and adopt the name fathia balogun.Both fathia and saheed balogun were born the same day in the same hospital.

Thanks bro. I never know her story all this while
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Tinax(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Clara chukwura...

6 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Millennialaku(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
flokii:
It's no news that Edo and Delta people love Yorubas like kilode and we love them too.

I never knew Toyin Abraham is not Yoruba. Funny thing is they bear Yoruba names and identify with Yorubas easily.
odiegwu grin

when you are successful everyone suddenly wants to claim relationship_ osuofia

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by kheny12(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

Yoruba muslims should find a name for their movie industry just like their Hausa Fulani counterparts...

yes,that's what Indian movies industry do.There is Bollywood based in Mumbai.Tollywood,bengaliwood,chhollywood,Tamil wood etc.The one's we do normally watch in Nigeria is Bollywood.But those south Indian films(Tamil and telegu)Film industry are interesting too.I think Nigeria too should classify theirs too.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by jeebz: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
felifeli:
My best of Nollywood Yoruba are Liz Silva and Ibrahim Chatta. Both can act any role quite perfectly and naturally.
Ibrahim Chatta is part Nupe as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by 9jathingsonpoint: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Liz Anjorin is a Togolese Yoruba

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.