Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (126818 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Guys how dO I pay my admin fee on coren portal, I have been invited for the oral interview and exam
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
bunmijinmi:
Guys how dO I pay my admin fee on coren portal, I have been invited for the oral interview and exam
Make sure you make all payment generated from your portal.. it is called remita payment, you can pay with your ATM card or USSD code ...

If you need further assistance... Feel free to call or Watsapp me on..0703..2728...941

I also help as confirmer and proposer in civil engineering field...

Please Note: I charge a token for my services and guidance fee...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2022
bunmijinmi:

have you solved this?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kebliss(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2022
bunmijinmi:

Use the generic payment platform on the COREN Portal.
You can still make payment at venue

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day house I want an a serious help, I registered and pay since May 7 and my dashboard is showing me for further vetting now I called hotline to complain, all to know is the message sent to my dashboard that my application was declined due to my certificate of experience.
I open it and I resubmitted, the dashboard Chang to admin awaiting
Please house what should do?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
kazeemogunsco:
Good day house I want an a serious help, I registered and pay since May 7 and my dashboard is showing me for further vetting now I called hotline to complain, all to know is the message sent to my dashboard that my application was declined due to my certificate of experience.
I open it and I resubmitted, the dashboard Chang to admin awaiting
Please house what should do?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Kay005: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=kazeemogunsco post=115413584][/quote]
Don't just resubmit anyhow kindly go to "treatment log and you will see the full details why your certificate of experience was declined. Try and correct it so that they can recommend you for interview by next week.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=kazeemogunsco post=115413584][/quote]
hope you knew the reasons for the reject
and implemented it when you resubmitted?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Papacypaul(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi , is it true that one can get to pay and get Coren without the 3years
Waiting period?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Papacypaul:
Waiting period?
Why are you even thinking of this option? Later we blame politicians for all the wrongs in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Papacypaul:
Waiting period?
Not true
Re: COREN Registration Thread by icebanks8(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good afternoon house! I know I need not to be here, but there's a thing cracking me up about NSE... I just registered last week and my diet is at October 2022.... I'm requesting if anyone here has the NSE technical report 1 & 2 , including postgraduate experience too
I'm just lost in their format.
CIVIL ENGINEERING

Kindly help me with a soft copy pls

okoloudehcollins@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
WE HELP WITH STRUCTURAL DESIGN DRAWINGS AND CALCULATION SHEETS,

We deliver nation wide and send raw designs to you..
we help colleagues too with raw designs that he or she can claim...

Duration was 48 hours...

We thank you for the opportunity..

Engr. Gbenga/ Frank MNSE, RCOREN

Re: COREN Registration Thread by LivinusOnyi: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please can a HND holder be a member of COREN and NSE
Re: COREN Registration Thread by excellentobanz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Such persons can only be registered as a technologist ,not as an engineer.
LivinusOnyi:
Please can a HND holder be a member of COREN and NSE
Re: COREN Registration Thread by OjogbonSkilash: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
The coren required years of experience, does it start counting from the date on b.eng cert or after nysc? In a nutshell, is the 4yrs post nysc or post graduation?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by LivinusOnyi: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2022
excellentobanz:
Such persons can only be registered as a technologist ,not as an engineer.
what if they're able to get a PGD
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
LivinusOnyi:
what if they're able to get a PGD
PGD is no longer acceptable
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
OjogbonSkilash:
The coren required years of experience, does it start counting from the date on b.eng cert or after nysc? In a nutshell, is the 4yrs post nysc or post graduation?
Normally its after NYSC
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
mayemaye:

Normally its after NYSC
ELDER, IT NORMALLY COUNTED AFTER DATE ON CERTIFICATE... YOU KNOW I AM AN INSIDER IN COREN...

LIKE YOUR GOOD WORK HERE ON THE TREND.... MUCH APPRECIATION...

3 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good day everyone. Please I entered the university through D.E and I've started processing my COREN for next diet. Should I upload my BEng. along side my National Diploma results ( I only have the statement of result for my national diploma ). Or the BEng has covered it? Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
micgray100:

ELDER, IT NORMALLY COUNTED AFTER DATE ON CERTIFICATE... YOU KNOW I AM AN INSIDER IN COREN...

LIKE YOUR GOOD WORK HERE ON THE TREND.... MUCH APPRECIATION...

Noted Engr
Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by excellentobanz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
nwafresh:
Good day everyone. Please I entered the university through D.E and I've started processing my COREN for next diet. Should I upload my BEng. along side my National Diploma results ( I only have the statement of result for my national diploma ). Or the BEng has covered it? Thanks
B.Eng is okay; you need not your ND at all.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by excellentobanz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Following the just concluded COREN conference, I learnt that very soon ,only one professional Interview/exam will be conducted to obtain COREN certificate and for NSE membership; how true is this proposed integration?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by REAL007(m): 1:41am On Aug 18, 2022
excellentobanz:
Following the just concluded COREN conference, I learnt that very soon ,only one professional Interview/exam will be conducted to obtain COREN certificate and for NSE membership; how true is this proposed integration?
Direct COREN registration will cease to exist from next year, engineering professionals have to first pass through their professional bodies; NSE, NATE...
The registration for the last COREN diet for this year is on!
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
excellentobanz:

B.Eng is okay; you need your ND at all.

That is the simple truth... only your B.Eng Certificate, Waec and NYSC Certificate required..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2022
REAL007:

Direct COREN registration will cease to exist from next year, engineering professionals have to first pass through their professional bodies; NSE, NATE...
The registration for the last COREN diet for this year is on!
This has been a long battle between Engineering professional association body like NSE AND federal Govt engineering regulatory Council like COREN..
Just like University Graduate and Polytechnic graduate tussle..

The council Body will be sitting by October to deliberate all these issues... Will bring a resolutions agreed for implementation here to you guys... cheers..

To prospective Engineers... If you need Help on how to register, how to find proposers and confirmers, samples of technical report... feel free to call or watsapp me on... 070..327289..41

Engr. Frank
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
URGENT NOTICE..

Please Prospective Engineers, be very careful of who you choose as Confirmer of Experience form.

An applicant i know have just been slam 36k penalty fee for using a confirmer that was not his/her direct boss for the years of experience..

i will send screenshot of this new development by Coren..

You Are warned...

Call or Watsapp me for more info or help..
remember i charge a token for consultation and guildance...
0703.. 2728... 941
Engr. Frank
Re: COREN Registration Thread by REAL007(m): 3:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Recommendation has begun. Candidates who sat for the recently concluded diet should check their portals for the new update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COREN Registration Thread by NTOKON: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
MY PORTAL HAVE JUST CHANGE TO RECOMMENDED FOR COUNCIL

THANK YOU GOD

Please what is the next step now?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NTOKON: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
REAL007:
Recommendation has begun. Candidates who sat for the recently concluded diet should check their portals for the new update.
What is the next step now,as in when will the results be out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.