Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) (25741 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by bigpicture001: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
God fatherism is holding abia state down.. A nu party needs to win there to break the hold of the cabal
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by vioment: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
One caterpillar and one dump truck na im be massive?

Mediocrity dun use style dey our DNA.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
This crook was a governor for 8 solid years and he couldn't work on this road in his own backyard. So what exactly are you celebrating here?
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Eva165: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok ooo

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some pasive inome

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by hardbody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Its not by Starting Road Projects! It's by Finishing The Projects!

The Whole of Abia state needs to be Constructed!

Abia has not had it good in leadership right from May 1999

Abia needs Godly leaders that have the people at Heart, not Leaders that are After Titles and snapping pictures up and down..

They do not necessarily have to be godly to do what they have been voted to do. The Chinese are not godly but they keep performing. Let us leave God out of our deliberate non performance. Even having human milk alone should enable us do what is right.

Just saying.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by hardbody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Good

The last time I visited Abia state... I was practically convinced that Abia is the most backward state in Nigeria...

And na them chest beat pass for the whole Eastern states

Alot of work need to be done in that state...

A lot of work needs to be done there. You knowing that is no big deal. We Abians know we have been blessed with terrible leaders and even effort to change them has always been an uphill task. It's just same way Lagosians are never able to vote their choice because Jagaban decides who takes over from an outgoing governor.

God will heal the land and it's people.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Equation89(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
This abandoned project?? They should go and sit down. The money has been diverted.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Yakubu113: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
What i know is that bad road and Abia state are like 5&6
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by earnit3: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
See road like road dat lead to one kind shrine
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by nobilie: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Wickedness has not left that man. The name of the construction company is not even on the board. See the old bulldozer they are using. That will tell you he is using a roadside company(probably his own).
Why not use a good construction company to do a standard job? Abia state!!!! U are still not free
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Loonyy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kudos to Him at least He's attracting something
when That Bald Head one Was there we no See anything...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.