Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Difficulty In Choosing My First Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Difficulty In Choosing My First Car (471 Views)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good afternoon My people. I hope you are all having a nice day?

Please my people I want to buy my first car and I am finding it difficult to chose a particular car.
Note >> I have Lexus ES 350, Toyota Camry muscle and sedan in my mind 2010 to 2011 preferably.

I want a car that will be easy to maintain e.g low cost of repairing in case of emergency, low fuel consumption, v6, rugged for nigeria road,cheap to maintain, strong, long life and other stuffs a person will want in a car to enjoy it

Note I have a budget of 2.2 to 2.5 as we all know the situation of Nigeria�.

Please my people I want good advice...God bless you all
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by BigTableShaker(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Better get that 2011 Camry.
Owners are selling that ES anyhow this days.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by dadarasak(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
You don't like Highlander? I heard they are very fuel-efficient and strong for the roads

I can't say if repairing Lexus will be cheaper though
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I have someone that want to sell tokunboh 2011 Camry LE V6 for 1.6 though but the clearing is too high..just 850k as he told me since last two weeks

Very clean car with good condition
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
dadarasak:
You don't like Highlander? I heard they are very fuel-efficient and strong for the roads

I can't say if repairing Lexus will be cheaper though
no bro
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by chatinent: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Go for Lexus.
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by dadarasak(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Do you care to understand why they are selling it?
And does your anyhow means desperately and cheaply? Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by Freelane33(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
V6 Hell no
jollenbaba:
I have someone that want to sell tokunboh 2011 Camry LE V6 for 1.6 though but the clearing is too high..just 850k as he told me since last two weeks

Very clean car with good condition
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Freelane33:
V6 Hell no
can you tell me why I should not get V6.. I Am a novice when it comes to car stuff
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by Sundrus: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
OP wetin be ur budget?
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by henrybomb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
jollenbaba:
Good afternoon My people. I hope you are all having a nice day?

Please my people I want to buy my first car and I am finding it difficult to chose a particular car.
Note >> I have Lexus ES 350, Toyota Camry muscle and sedan in my mind 2010 to 2011 preferably.

I want a car that will be easy to maintain e.g low cost of repairing in case of emergency, low fuel consumption, v6, rugged for nigeria road,cheap to maintain, strong, long life and other stuffs a person will want in a car to enjoy it

Note I have a budget of 2.2 to 2.5 as we all know the situation of Nigeria�.

Please my people I want good advice...God bless you all
For your budget you can go for 08 Toyota Camry
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
chatinent:
Go for Lexus.
tell me more bro.. I need to be enlighten.
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by jollenbaba(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
henrybomb:

For your budget you can go for 08 Toyota Camry
in my research I see that Toyota Camry model e.g 2007,2008,2009 do have some problem but not sure
Re: Difficulty In Choosing My First Car by henrybomb(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
jollenbaba:
in my research I see that Toyota Camry model e.g 2007,2008,2009 do have some problem but not sure
They don’t unless if it has a poor maintenance

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale / Toyota Camry 2005 Bought Brand New / Oya! This Is Your Dream Car! Grab It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.