Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos (85153 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by franugo(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Olosho !!!

Why How What brought about the olosho comment?
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Juliusmomoh: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2020
franugo:

Why How What brought about the olosho comment?
See bros, na the girl start am o
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Tospecial(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2020
quote author=DAramis post=91753072]Is there any relationship between this Madam Rita Edochie and our High Chief Pete Edochie?

At least, I no Yul Edochie and Pete Edochie are related (Son and Father). [/quote]

She married Pete Edochie younger brother so I read about their family.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Zinpat: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by hugoboss007(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

You don enter grin grin grin grin
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Mattsilva: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Where is Pet Edoche her uncle and Yol Edoche her cousin
I didn't see either of them in the picture.

I will understand uncle Pet, he's over 70yrs . corona dey look for those in their 70's .
but Yol.
something is missing...
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2020
merieam16:
exactly, i was even looking 4 pete edochie in d pictures. grin
She's married to Pete Edochie's brother. His name is Tony
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Maobichek: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
Hahahahaaaa!!! Maradona, you don score goal?
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Mryacks: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Talk true and wetin dey your mind I no go flog you.

grin
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Chirowman:
na the same black I dey talk .
If to say na woman black u for no notice am. Is either she bleach or she go use make up cover am. Na where women de benefit pass men. All de babe way I de call wowor wen I de small don use cream n make up fyn by Force
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Where is her brother Yul, and father, Pete?
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Chirowman(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

If to say na woman black u for no notice am. Is either she bleach or she go use make up cover am. Na where women de benefit pass men. All de babe way I de call wowor wen I de small don use cream n make up fyn by Force
no even try go there ,the thing self no give me mouth. you no say Dem get black come get dark ,most dark girls now na yellow pawpaw .I like my black with pride.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Topboicute01(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Na the mother dey we'd? Abi the daughter cos all camera leads to her... Just passing.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2020
youngsahito:

Congratulations.

Pampers Size 4 = #4200
Cerelac = #2500
Sudo cream = #3000
Baby baff set = #6000
Baby drawer =4000
Johnson's baby soap =# 1000 ( 4 pcs)
Baby shoal = #4500
Baby clothes=#.....
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Handy007: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg what on Earth go make mama Regina with the billionaire inlaw go there begin dey spray #200 from what I am seeing she might not even spray up to 20piecs oooooo me I dey Waka pass o I just talk before them go swallow me
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by chukskafor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
morris477:
I am seeing Vshape somewhere there.
Dirty mind....of all thing to see there, na the v-shape you see; pervert
But na wa for that woman when just come carry oga prestigious secret room sample am for pub...

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by chukskafor(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
ubecharles:
Where is her brother Yul, and father, Pete?
Wrong assumption, Pete is an uncle and Yul is a cousin.....dad is Pete's younger brother; the Edochie family is an extended large family
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nehyooh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

De man Black lyk Mercy Johnson husband, buh dat one no Mata. Watin Dem de take know man na him pocket
On point !

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nehyooh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
topboss:

why are u running from your dark skin women
Dark /Chocolate women has always been my favorite bro !
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by kestine(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
DAramis:
Is there any relationship between this Madam Rita Edochie and our High Chief Pete Edochie?

At least, I no Yul Edochie and Pete Edochie are related (Son and Father).

Rita edochie is Pete edochie younger brother's wife.. The bride and yul edochie are cousins..

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Slimsly100(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
DAramis:
Is there any relationship between this Madam Rita Edochie and our High Chief Pete Edochie?

They're brother and sister in law
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by ninodaniel(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2020
DAramis:

Pete is her brother in law... Her husband and Pete are brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.