Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Business: Business And I With CEO Of VEEMIA - Miss Victoria Etim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business: Business And I With CEO Of VEEMIA - Miss Victoria Etim (173 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business: Business And I With CEO Of VEEMIA - Miss Victoria Etim by Humbsblog: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
An interview with the CEO of VEEMIA- Miss Victoria Etim.

1. Who is Victoria Etim?

Victoria Etim is a young, smart, strong, and bold entrepreneur from Akwa Ibom State. Her sole aim in business is to serve and save people of different categories at all cost, she is also devoted and trusted by her customers due to her humble and sincere of life, she is truly a woman who always says what she mean and mean what she say to her very best. Victoria Etim is a cake designer and a makeup artist.

2. What gives you the idea about your dream (your brand) and the year you starts?

In my skill of makeup and baking:
I deal mostly on creativity, the magical aspect of it and the extraordinary beauty that comes out of it, after the makeup.

Source: https://www.worldshappenin.com/2020/07/business-business-and-i-with-ceo-of.html

cc

(1) (Reply)

I Admit, I Got Angry! / Secrets To Having A 100% In Every Corporate Organization / I Need $20 Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.