Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

#WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) (16148 Views)

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / WTO: General Council Agrees Guidelines For Final Stage Of DG Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by prestige101: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Having a feeling OUR NIGERIAN WOMAN WON'T GET IT.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Nomswag: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
tillaman:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala all the way That’s the only name that matters tonight the rest can suck it
100%

2 Likes

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Shakaranews2020: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
I orya our Ngozi wins
Meanwhile, see shocking looks of your favourite nollywood actress without Wig and makeup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNEBgD-0nQU
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Helen9406: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
LosC:
NOI we know.

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a true definition and description of "FEMINIST" and not the lazy girls that are like coconut without a single drop of water. Empty barrels

You said it all she NOT is like all these lazy tiny legs that has nothing in their skulls than to come on social media and be acting silly and called themselve slay goats with no sense.

This is woman that a man will be forever proud of as wife and not Tonton Dikeh, Chika Ike, Iyabo Ojo etc gang bollocks.

3 Likes

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by XX01(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
July 15 has the strongest contenders in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by fergie001: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Where can I watch this on TV?
You can't....on their website.

I watched it livestream.....they are done for today....until morrow.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by YEBOmadiba: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kenya will win
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by memory123(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dr. Ngozi all the way
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Kazim88: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Subzero047:

You think you get such powerful positions merely by contesting?

You have to promise the electorate something for their votes and if you have nothing to offer then oyo

Eya, do you think its Nigeria, where the electorate are hungry and want something.

NOI is not even desperate for the job, it's not for profit, it's to give value.
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by earnit1: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Subzero047: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kazim88:

Eya, do you think its Nigeria, where the electorate are hungry and want something.

NOI is not even desperate for the job, it's not for profit, it's to give value.

Election bribes and power play happen everywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by clevybrown(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
She has all it takes to win the position... At this point, I think she should be the preferred candidate.... She is highly intelligent

3 Likes

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Adesgentle7: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
It was quite an interesting session. The best candidate should win

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Will download the sessions the bit I listened to on NOI session shows she knows her stuff and held her ground considering the fact that she's not an insider which all the rest ARE.
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by nnamdi640: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Africa votes will be divided among the three africa nominated unlike others.No way africa will win this.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
If she loses, my ticket will cut. Make I no lose my 1,000,000 naira bet!! Father God please epp me!
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Texman21: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Subzero047:

You have to promise the electorate something for their votes and if you have nothing to offer then oyo
of course there will be interest to be taken care of.if it was me they will get what they want but comes with a invisible chain around the neck.
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by BEDMON1900: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
LosC:
NOI we know.

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a true definition and description of "FEMINIST" and not the lazy girls that are like coconut without a single drop of water. Empty barrels
They offenfed you?
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
That Egyptian Man was very fluent and outspoken though, but NOI gave precised and straight to the point answers.

I wish her all the best..

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by iLiquidator: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
NOI to win
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Godsspeed: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sentiments apart, Ngozi is the most qualified for the job. Ride on ma!
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Subzero047:

And world stage appointment she had before it was bargaining power that gave her those position bah?
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
That Egyptian Man was very fluent and outspoken though, but NOI gave precised and straight to the point answers.

I wish her all the best..

Lol, his fluency was fake.... He put up a very patronizing performance which real people can easily smell. He wouldn't fool the whites at all with his fake fluency....

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Saifulah: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goodness me I was hoping to see discussions on the contents of the clips only to see people booking space. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Jul 16, 2020
I support Dr. NOI.
Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Kazim88: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Subzero047:

Election bribes and power play happen everywhere in the world

Election Bribe for WTO

You should have atleast Google what WTO stands for and how they vote.

You have to start renewing your mindset. That bribing and corruption are for dull and ignorant people and countries that thinks money is all and all in life.

They bribe to enter, in other to loot, and stach what they can't finish in 8 lifetime. They get obsessed, date every actress.
Those that are not politician, become local and cyber Fraudsters because to them, money is everything.

But enlighten people and countries knows money is nothing but a face value. The seek wisdom to build strong institutions.

Do you know accepting bribe, directly or indirectly will destroy the WTO because of what is call institutional integrity?

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Her press conference for me stands out. I can't even listen to the naive Egyptian that keeps fooling himself thinking the job is for celebrities he keeps talking politics and negotiations like our entitled corrupt brothers.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Kazim88: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Lol, his fluency was fake.... He put up a very patronizing performance which real people can easily smell. He wouldn't fool the whites at all with his fake fluency....

The Egyptian is obviously a politician, a good one at that while Dr Ngozi Iweala is a technocrat, a good one at that.

The Egyptian had tried (and would keep trying ) to push her out politically via blackmail, via AU backdoor, via slander that she is a trade outsider.

While Madam Ngozi has responded back in the clearest term technically.

How I wish it was a 2 horse race.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG Selection Process Begins Today (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Kazim88:

The Egyptian is obviously a politician, a good one at that while Dr Ngozi Iweala is a technocrat, a good one at that.

The Egyptian had tried (and would keep trying ) to push her out politically via blackmail, via AU backdoor, via slander that she is a trade outsider.

While Madam Ngozi has responded back in the clearest term technically.

How I wish it was a 2 horse race.

Spot on. The man was too political in his answers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit / 2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.