Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error (302 Views)

How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page / Flutterwave Payment Solutions And Bills Payment Services / Paystack Or Flutterwave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error by izzyboi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
I was trying to buy domain name and hosting service and after payment on flutterwave, it showed a successful notification

Then the gateway started redirecting and at that moment there was a network interruption

After I reloaded, the payment didn't reflect in the registrar but I have been debited

Please what do I do?
Re: HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error by RealLordZeus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Log an error ticket with the merchant showing evidence of payment, if the payment was succesful at then end, they will approve the order manually or provide you flutterwave mailing address for you to mail them directly, if the payment failed, you will visit your bank and fill their nonsense form. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error by izzyboi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Log an error ticket with the merchant showing evidence of payment, if the payment was succesful at then end, they will approve the order manually or provide you flutterwave mailing address for you to mail them directly, if the payment failed, you will visit your bank and fill their nonsense form. Goodluck
Thank you so much bro
I've contacted them, no reply yet. I guess they are closed for today
Re: HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error by izzyboi(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2020
RealLordZeus:
It's been resolved. Thank you
Re: HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error by RealLordZeus(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2020
izzyboi:

It's been resolved. Thank you
Good to know, u are wlcm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3.5k Facebook Chat Bot For Sale Inbox / I Need Someone Who Can Help Recover My Facebook Acct / We won't condone assault on any staff, FMC Abeokuta warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.