Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page (333 Views)

Someone To Edit My Sales Page / HELP: How Do I Correct Online Flutterwave Payment Error / How Can I Improve My Sales? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by adaperry25: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
The order form on my sales page keeps entering my spam..
How can I correct it to enter my inbox
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by adaperry25: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
I need someone to edit my sales page..Everything has been put..just image and correct some fonts.
Budget: 3k. Whatsapp my signature
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
adaperry25:
The order form on my sales page keeps entering my spam..
How can I correct it to enter my inbox

Hi, you can normally take a received email in your SPAM box and mark it as 'not SPAM'. Next time it should just arrive in your inbox.
Are you using Gmail? Or what service do you use for your email?

Greets,
Pieter
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by adaperry25: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
pietergoris1985:

Hi, you can normally take a received email in your SPAM box and mark it as 'not SPAM'. Next time it should just arrive in your inbox.
Are you using Gmail? Or what service do you use for your email?

Greets,
Pieter
I'm using Gmail
How do I go about it
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi, you can try this and see if this works for you. The article mentions how to mark or unmark a sender as SPAM.
Keep us posted.

[url]https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid[/url]
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Did this solution worked for you?
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by adaperry25: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
pietergoris1985:
Did this solution worked for you?
no it didn't.
Here's the reply from the hosting provider I bought and hosted the domain on

Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
That looks like a bunch of bullocks to me what they have responded you. I assume, correct me if I am wrong, the form of your sales page triggers a php script which sends out a form to your own email box. And this always from the same sender with all the sales information for a certain client. Is it setup like that or am I wrong?

Pls let me know. Tnx
Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by adaperry25: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
pietergoris1985:
That looks like a bunch of bullocks to me what they have responded you. I assume, correct me if I am wrong, the form of your sales page triggers a php script which sends out a form to your own email box. And this always from the same sender with all the sales information for a certain client. Is it setup like that or am I wrong?

Pls let me know. Tnx
yea it's set up that way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you then whitelist (add to your contacts the email address) where the php form is sended from. And tell gmail this is not SPAM once, the next time this has to come straight to your inbox. Because its always the same email address sending your mailbox. Your hosting provider clearly has no clue what they are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / How I Became An IT Administrator With Vast Experience / How To Increase Website Traffic Without SEO (9 Strategies To Use)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.