Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Top Igbo Women Check List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Igbo Women Check List (936 Views)

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / Kenneth Okonkwo Has Disappointed The Igbos, You Are The Only Reputable Top Igbo / You Are The Only Reputable Top Igbo Actor Remaining – Man Tells Kanayo O Kanayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Igbo Women Check List by Anambra1stS0n: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Igbo women are the most hardworking women in Nigeria

Notable Igbo ladies making waves both home and abroad

*Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, most influential African

*Chimamanda Adichie, leading African woman

* Chika Nina Unigwe is a Nigerian-born Igbo author who writes in English and Dutch.

*Arunma Oteh, was the Treasurer and a Vice President of the World Bank

* Oby Ezekwesili Chartered Account, former Vice President for the World Bank's Africa

* Uju Ifejika CEO Brittania U one of the richest woman in Africa, the only woman in oil exploration in Nigeria.

*Nkechi Obi -Techno oil and gas

* Kimberly Anyadike first African American youngest pilot

* Chinyere Kalu, MFR is the first Nigerian female commercial pilot and the first woman to fly an aircraft in Nigeria

*Godrey Ogbechie- Rainoil

*Audrey Joe-Ezigbo- Falcon energy

*Dame Winifred Akpani -Northwest petroleum and Gas

*Stella Okoli -Emzor Pharmacitical leading Pharmaceuticals company in Nigeria

* Udo Okonjo CEO Fine and Country Nigeria leading Real Estate developer

* Mrs. Ifeoma Esiri is a co-founder and executive co-chair of ZODML, the biggest Nigeria shareholder in Stanbic IBTC

* Linda Ikeji leading blogger and owner of Linda Ikeji TV

* Mary Nnenna Njoku CEO IrokoTV

* Genevieve Nnaji top Africa actress

* Stephanie Linus  actress, film director and model.

* Chioma Ajunwa went on to become the first West-African woman, as well as the first Nigerian, to win an Olympic gold medal in a track and field event when she emerged victorious in the women's long jump event at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, with a jump length of 7.12 meters

* Chioma Igwe is an American soccer midfielder. The San Mateo, member of the United States U-20 women's national soccer team.

* Igbo women top in Sports and Movie industry

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by iyapont: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Brother u done??
Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by Sylraph1: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Op to be honest with you ehh,you just have a of getting somepeople upset....

Do you really enjoy seeing them frustrated or what?

Trust me they will be here in just a matter of time..

MODIFIED:
They are already here and even THE FIRST TO COMMENT.... HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by GuyWise101(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
No doubt about the fact that there many lazy slay-queen parading as wives these days and they are in every tribe Mana some Igbo women are hard working, supportive, intelligent, cooks well and are always neat.

2 Likes

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by hammer3: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
post=91751762:

Add your mum

NOBLE IGWE DISAPPOINTED ME WITH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA RANT AGAINST OUR IGBO WOMEN.

IGBO WOMEN ARE ALOT OF THINGS BUT LAZY IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL WEALTHY MEN HAVE ALWAYS ADDED A TROPHY WIFE AS THE CROWN JEWEL OF THEIR PRICED EARTHLY POSSESSION.

IF IN DOUBT THEN SEE OSHIOMOLE, WHO LEFT NIGERIA ALL THE WAY TO CAPE VERDE TO GET A MIXED BREED WOMAN.

I FEEL SO ASHAMED WHEN MY BROTHERS SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT, TO PLEASE THEIR YORUBA FRIENDS.

IMAGINE PUTTING IGBO WOMEN DOWN AND PRAISING YORUBA WOMEN.

WE WILL KEEP CORRECTING SOME FOOLISH IGBO MEN.

1 Like

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by Gabkosh: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2020
hammer3:

NOBLE IGWE DISAPPOINTED ME WITH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA RANT AGAINST OUR IGBO WOMEN.

IGBO WOMEN ARE ALOT OF THINGS BUT LAZY IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL WEALTHY MEN HAVE ALWAYS ADDED A TROPHY WIFE AS THE CROWN JEWEL OF THEIR PRICED EARTHLY POSSESSION.

IF IN DOUBT THEN SEE OSHIOMOLE, WHO LEFT NIGERIA ALL THE WAY TO CAPE VERDE TO GET A MIXED BREED WOMAN.

I FEEL SO ASHAMED WHEN MY BROTHERS SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT, TO PLEASE THEIR YORUBA FRIENDS.

IMAGINE PUTTING IGBO WOMEN DOWN AND PRAISING YORUBA WOMEN.

WE WILL KEEP CORRECTING SOME FOOLISH IGBO MEN.
Why his comment is paining you people like this when. Hahaha, the guy is a correct guy who says his mind. He's is not blind.

Stop crying, he did not say to please anybody, he said it as it is. Stop winning.

Is that the reason you people started opening threads up and down.

I guess all the ones mentioned here are all igbo women to you people.

I am happy people do not comment and allow you people to wail in vain.

He disappointed you, who be you? Who knows you?

grin grin grin see wailing version 6.0...

2 Likes

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by Gabkosh: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2020
post=91750821:
Igbo women are the most hardworking women in Nigeria

Notable Igbo ladies making waves both home and abroad

*Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, most influential African

*Chimamanda Adichie, leading African woman

* Chika Nina Unigwe is a Nigerian-born Igbo author who writes in English and Dutch.

*Arunma Oteh, was the Treasurer and a Vice President of the World Bank

* Oby Ezekwesili Chartered Account, former Vice President for the World Bank's Africa

* Uju Ifejika CEO Brittania U one of the richest woman in Africa, the only woman in oil exploration in Nigeria.

*Nkechi Obi -Techno oil and gas

* Kimberly Anyadike first African American youngest pilot

* Chinyere Kalu, MFR is the first Nigerian female commercial pilot and the first woman to fly an aircraft in Nigeria

*Godrey Ogbechie- Rainoil

*Audrey Joe-Ezigbo- Falcon energy

*Dame Winifred Akpani -Northwest petroleum and Gas

*Stella Okoli -Emzor Pharmacitical leading Pharmaceuticals company in Nigeria

* Udo Okonjo CEO Fine and Country Nigeria leading Real Estate developer

* Mrs. Ifeoma Esiri is a co-founder and executive co-chair of ZODML, the biggest Nigeria shareholder in Stanbic IBTC

* Linda Ikeji leading blogger and owner of Linda Ikeji TV

* Mary Nnenna Njoku CEO IrokoTV

* Genevieve Nnaji top Africa actress

* Stephanie Linus  actress, film director and model.

* Chioma Ajunwa went on to become the first West-African woman, as well as the first Nigerian, to win an Olympic gold medal in a track and field event when she emerged victorious in the women's long jump event at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, with a jump length of 7.12 meters

* Chioma Igwe is an American soccer midfielder. The San Mateo, member of the United States U-20 women's national soccer team.

* Igbo women top in Sports and Movie industry
Most hardworking ko, most softworkibg ni

2 Likes

Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by hammer3: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Gabkosh:
Why his comment is paining you people like this when. Hahaha, the guy is a correct guy who says his mind. He's is not blind.

Stop crying, he did not say to please anybody, he said it as it is. Stop winning.

Us that the reason you people started opening threads up and down.

I guess all the ones mentioned here are all igbo women to you people.

I am happy people do not comment and allow you people to wail in vain.

He disappointed you, who be you? Who knows.

grin grin grin see wailing version 6.0...
[/s]

U are just a hater.
Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by Gabkosh: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

U are just a hater.
Kpele, your brother that said the truth too is also a hater that hates igbos so much.
Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by Commonsense99: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Kpele, your brother that said the truth too is also a hater that hates igbos so much.
Noble igwe the big headed dude that talks before he thinks, he was definetly reffering to his own wife when he called igbo women lazy, its not our fault that he married a lazy woman out of his obvious stupid1ty, I guess he just made that discovery.

Recall few months after his wedding, he came out to rant as usual on how every man should take turns in cooking and house keeping instead of leaving it for women alone.. grin that dude is surfering in his wedding, and should surfer alone without dragging other igbo women into his personal bitter experience.
Re: Top Igbo Women Check List by hammer3: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gabkosh:

WAT TRUTH?

HE KNOWS, WAT HE IS SAYING IS NONSENSE.

(1) (Reply)

Isa Funtua Is Dead / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Lawmaker When Returning From PDP Congress / Is Buhari Dead? Twitter Has Started Asking About The Existence Of Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.