Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Android That Revealed My Girlfriends Real Intent About Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Android That Revealed My Girlfriends Real Intent About Me (547 Views)

Top 10 Trends That Will Rule The Android Application Development Landscape In 20 / How The Android Platform Architecture Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Android That Revealed My Girlfriends Real Intent About Me by kboy11(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
I just came across this app "spyme" and decided to share with my brethen at first when i came across it i took it as a joke and decided to just waste my MB on the app because i was less busy at that time, unluckily for me i have a cheating girl friend who i love but don't think she loves me back.
Am not really good at writing, to cut the whole story short i downloaded this app "spymehost" on my girls phone. And "spymeChief " on mine �..

As am speaking to u now i have the super power of reading my girls messages, her cal logs and contacts directly from my phone without touching hers, and i have found some of my friends that she's been flirting with her from her messages

All thanks to this app this is my only way of thanking them...
Join me in this group to get your own copy of the app

https:///FqfzdPMRoesJRKl1m8ZyY7

Re: The Android That Revealed My Girlfriends Real Intent About Me by zoeA: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Gambling with your peace of mind
Re: The Android That Revealed My Girlfriends Real Intent About Me by ncpat(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Scammer at work

(1) (Reply)

2TB Programming Courses / What Should I Start From Between XHTML And HTML5 / How To Program NFC Tags In Your Cell Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.