Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar (1502 Views)

Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Don’t Re-elect Governors Who Failed To Pay Salaries, Buhari Warns Nigerian / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by SLam231: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2020
LOL.....yeah you see the boy there and you think he is failed alone....we all are like that boy in different ways or the other....when you have a job that can’t pay you up to 100usd minimum salary and then you fall sick and can’t afford a proper medical care then you are just like that boy. When you struggle to buy a car for commercial business and the road that is meant to be fix bleeps your car up and you keep going to repair my G, you are just like that boy....when you pay for light bill and have no electricity my G you are still like that boy.

When you graduate from school and can’t get a work my G you are just like him.

The government failed us....those old fools that don’t think like old men failed us all....no road, no light, no hospital, no security, no water, no work. Bleep all of them ���
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Ayo8:

You were right there on-scene and obviously the poor boy is hungry....
Basic primary need for his survival, that he is not capable to provide for himself at his tender age....FOOD!

You failed to provide

don't you read post before you comment
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
SLam231:
LOL.....yeah you see the boy there and you think he is failed alone....we all are like that boy in different ways or the other....when you have a job that can’t pay you up to 100usd minimum salary and then you fall sick and can’t afford a proper medical care then you are just like that boy. When you struggle to buy a car for commercial business and the road that is meant to be fix bleeps your car up and you keep going to repair my G, you are just like that boy....when you pay for light bill and have no electricity my G you are still like that boy.

When you graduate from school and can’t get a work my G you are just like him.

The government failed us....those old fools that don’t think like old men failed us all....no road, no light, no hospital, no security, no water, no work. Bleep all of them ���

you are spot on, that's another direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter From The Middle Belt Region / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Akwa Ibom Pastor Under Heavy Attack For Criticizing Obi Cubana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.