Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay (39664 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist / Rivers APC Group Joins ‘oshiomhole Must Go’ Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by oshorstan(f): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oshiomhole is NEVER WRONG at anything he says. He does his research in a clean manner and leaves no stone unturned. Sagay, you have lost your respect as a human. You claim not to remember, but u said u have a poor memory. You said The NBM patron was your student. Why are you coming out to reject that story? after 5 years. Anyway Oshobaba has done the damage to Pastor reputation. yeye fowls
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by openmine(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Why didn't he deny it when Oshimole said so during the campaign ab initio?
Liar! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by brightology3: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
martineverest:
Choi..See as they relegate oshiomole to ' mistaker'....sagay,u mean Oshiomole's head Is no longer correct?..he is becoming senile and got signs of dementia?
hahahahhahahababababananhahahhahahahaa oh my God
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Unigrad: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Someone that has poor memory is heading a sensitive position in the presidency? In a sane country, he will resign or ask to resign.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Dcoy: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
But there was a previous thread that POI admitted that he was rusticated for about 2 years for the same acid issue, if only they can link the timeline....gbam ...then we know if sagay was still in uniben or not
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by ChoCho54(f): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wettoid123:
at his age now i believe he should not remember because of poor memory
Yet he works in the presidency, advising another brain dead individual
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by joelag: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2020
They wanted to use style quensh the matter by bringing confusion into it, but not knowing that they are putting more fire to it.

How about the bible by day and AK47 at night??
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by israelmao(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2020
It has been said the Oshiomhole engages his mouth more than his brain.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Sermwell(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2020
wman:
What a pity.

I used to respect Professor Itse Sagay.

I knew him even though I was never a Law student.

Political appointments really change people and spoil their legacies.
To even know that I made sure against all odds that I made A in law of contract exams both first and second semester because this foolish man wrote the book and I considered him my role model in my 200 level days as a law student!!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by VEE2010(m): 12:49am On Jul 16, 2020
And somebody will take this Sagay man serious after waiting for 4 years before refuting Oshomohle's claims?
You guys think that, we are still in the classical era that, records were only kept on papers that can easily be destroyed as noted in the past. The world has gone beyond the usual antics of lies to gain political cheap points Sir!
Look for another excuse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by BERNIMOORE: 12:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Prof sagay is Only playing safe by fooling Nigerians

As a lawyer, there are safe words to use during cross examination, I experience that sometimes ago when my lawyer and I were rehearsing a likely questions

He.keep telling to use the word "I can't remember'' whenever they bring a document I signed during a transaction but didn't favour me

Though we settle the case out of the court
But lawyers are something else.
This is a pastor for that matter
Honesty Nigerians don't deserve this fooling spree.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Reallink: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Prof, you no doubt have a poor memory hence you talk from the other side of ur mouth most times.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by smallsmall: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:
Isn’t Nigeria full of paradoxes?

The man Oshiomhole campaigned against and labeled corrupt just a few years ago is the same man he’s presenting to his own people to elect into office. He just couldn’t find someone else?

Millions of Nigerians scammed of their votes and donations with change mantra by a tyrant are still defending him but calling hushpuppi a scammer. Isn’t it very clear both scammers are no different?

The same tyrant who leads one of the most corrupt governments in Nigeria’s history and even rigged himself back into office is still seen by his followers as honest and incorruptible. What do they say about showing me your friends, and I’ll show you...?

Finish the story naah!
The same Man the PDP campaigned against, said was useless, called a thief, said to be a certificate Forger is the same man they dropped all their faithful members and Governorship aspirants for and now presents as their own face to the people of Edo?
Is that not the most ironic thing we ever heard?
Not even a single, faithful member of PDP in the last four years is "qualified enough" to fly their flag, except this clueless APC looter without a Certificate called OBASEk? shocked shocked
Now he has handed over the Vault and Treasury of Edo state to the PDP Tax Collectors (according to PDP Governor WIKE) and suddenly became a Saint!

Na waar Ooh!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by smallsmall: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2020
VEE2010:
And somebody will take this Sagay man serious after waiting for 4 years before refuting Oshomohle's claims?
You guys think that, we are still in the classical era that, records were only kept on papers that can easily be destroyed as noted in the past. The world has gone beyond the usual antics of lies to gain political cheap points Sir!
Look for another excuse...

You have a comprehension problem!
Sagay stated categorically that he can comment on the veracity of Oshiomole's claim.
He DID NOT REFUTE the Claim.
Read the post again, slowly this time. undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Agugbadin: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Obaseki campaign team should put this on major billboards in Edo state. Ize-Iyamu is a wrong candidate for Governorship position in Edo state please save Edo from violence and AK-47.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Geonigga(m): 2:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Mr. Prof. Sagay is very late in the day for to come out to deny that fact because this video has been in circulation close to 4 years now and you are just waking up today to feign ignorance of it. You have already conceived the fact so just allow it to be forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Geonigga(m): 2:29am On Jul 16, 2020
smallsmall:

You have a comprehension problem!
Sagay stated categorically that he can comment on the veracity of Oshiomole's claim.
He DID NOT REFUTE the Claim.
Read the post again, slowly this time. undecided
He should have refuted the claim as to being the chairman of the penal for the past four years why coming out now to spike rubbish after close to four years may be because the candidate is now their party standard bearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Jombojombo(m): 3:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie.shuaibu is an nbm member while pastor is a pirate
DSS needs to follow the two of u up
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by mamotalk: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Iyamu carries Bible at day; carry ak47 at night,
Iyamu read law and can't answer barrister but pastor,
Iyamu was violent and will promote violence
Iyamu will continue to pour acid on people.

( Adams Aliu Oshiomole)
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Heavensent01(m): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Oshiomole lack public decorum

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by malakaimoscondo: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:

The man Oshiomhole campaigned against and labeled corrupt just a few years ago is the same man he’s presenting to his own people to elect into office. He just couldn’t find someone else?

Millions of Nigerians scammed of their votes and donations with change mantra by a tyrant are still defending him but calling hushpuppi a scammer. Isn’t it very clear both scammers are no different?

The same tyrant who leads one of the most corrupt governments in Nigeria’s history and even rigged himself back into office is still seen by his followers as honest and incorruptible. What do they say about showing me your friends, and I’ll show you...?
u forget to mentioned that,, obaseki too is now contesting under the platform is once called corrupt and brand all sort of bad name.this one too na paradox
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Arewa1408: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:

Ayaaa, this one will wail till thy kingdom come....Ndooo oh!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by AdaoraNK(f): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Oshiomhole have really finished APC
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by 6digitscomrade: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2020
EastGold:
See casting...
Oshiomhole is a LIAR, short man devil.

If Ize Iyamu enter like this, Edo ticket don cut be that o, na aLOOTER continua.
but iyamu admitted it happened but it wasn’t him who poured the acid although he was present at scene... don’t tell me u haven’t read that .. ??
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Minjim: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2020
osscarr:
why re u saying this now

na today oshiomole make that statement?

professor zombie

Though Oshiomole made it years ago. But many people including you and I are just hearing it
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by woleabayo(f): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2020
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ....AND DESTROY ALL THIS STUPID POLITICIANS
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by denko(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2020
That guy is B**stard
golddare:

It took Prof almost 4 years to debunk, isoright.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Ziggyduben(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2020
This statement was made in 2016 but u waited till he joined ur party to speak up.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
but iyamu admitted it happened but it wasn’t him who poured the acid although he was present at scene... don’t tell me u haven’t read that .. ??

Do you understand English at all?
Oshiomhole lied that Prof. Sagay was the one who sat over the panel that investigated him.

Sagay said it is a lie
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by ernieboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2020
johnmartus:
grin this country eh. But where is the student that he poured acid to?
Ize iyamu should sue oshiomole.
oga, ize iyamu actually confirmed.that the acid incident happened, but he claims he was not the one responsible .
Re: Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2020
A typical case of Medicine after death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.