Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor (357 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / GCK Daily 483 || God Can Do Anything || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor by Hunter2009: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
CRACK IN THE CHURCH

I served RCCG for 30yrs without receiving anything - Pastor Tola Odutola resigns

One of the most popular pastors of the RCCG in the US, Pastor Tola Odutola, has resigned from the church, saying he is no longer under any organisation.

The pastor said despite his 30 years of service, nothing was ever given to him to reward his efforts.

WATCH....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Wa48buFh0
Re: Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor by XXXXTENTACION: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Don't worry your reward is in heaven tongue

M<<<<

¿ cool %
Re: Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor by music4me(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jesus ministered for over 30yrs and was also said to have been nailed on the cross,all without collectn shi shi na...

(1) (Reply)

How To Manifest, We Mean To Produce Results In Your Life / RCCG Members Jubilate As Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Enoch Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Year- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.