Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

My New Books Release - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My New Books Release (273 Views)

Get New Books / My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / New Books In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Books Release by Kindoo: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hurray!!!
Here they come.

1. My Plight as an X-Convict
Daniel walks out on of the mother into the prison. His undoing is the bad friends he walks with. After a long year in the prison, he comes out thinking all would be as usual but they are not. He faces rejection, discrimination and almost ended in depression but salvation came for him through a radio program.
Read, enjoy and find out how he conquers the battle he has almost lost.
Http://m.Okadabooks.com/book/about/my_plight_as_an_xconvict/35261

2.Seven Months in Hell
A'ponle judges love right when every other said it is not. After wedding, reality dawn on him that love alone is not enough criteria for marriage. She has to run for her life after losing two pregnancies to her husband's punches among other abuse.
Read, enjoy and find out how she found a new life, new home she could call heaven.
Http://m.Okadabooks.com/book/about/seven_months_in_hell/35263

Please get your copies. It is a promise, you will not be disappointed.

Read a story, Tell a story
wurastories.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Tax Advisor/ Consultant / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 7 / The Evening And The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.