Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 (3609 Views)

Bittersweet Wife - By Adelaide Clara Asamoah / His Neighbor's Wife / The Christian Wife By Talabi Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by lifenajeje(m): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2021
I am John, a regular Lagos guy. I live on the Island, Lekki to be precise. I live in a block of 6 flats with me on the second floor. I live with my uncle, whose family is in the U.K. My Uncle himself is hardly ever around, always going on one business trip or the other. So, I can safely say I live alone.

The flat (apartment) directly opposite ours (on the second floor) has been empty for a while. The family that used to live there moved out some six months ago. This makes staying at home all boring as I do not have neighbors except I decide to go down the stairs (which I hate to do except I am going somewhere). I recently just finished NYSC and am currently at home, so I have very few things to do. I am not the outgoing type, so I rarely hang out with ‘the boys’.

I was at home one day, watching football when I suddenly heard some people talking outside my door. I took a peek through the hole on the door and I saw Mr Nosa , the agent with a couple. Finally, I muttered, someone is interested in the apartment. I just hope they won’t be as noisy as the last occupants. They were quite a handful. I decided to say hello to the soon-to-be neighbors, so I stepped out. On getting outside, I saw this couple. Even though I said hello to three of them, I couldn’t take my eyes off the woman. She was in one word……. Dashing. She is about 5 feet 5 inches tall, medium build with angelic curves. She is well endowed and well put together. Brown eyes with long black hair. Her well-toned skin looks so soft and evenly balanced. She looks like something out of a TV commercial. I couldn’t resist starring at her boobs. The cleavage was well grafted by God.

SUDDENLY, I CAME TO MY SENSES THAT I WAS STRIPPING ANOTHER MAN’S WIFE NAKED WITH MY EYES . FORTUNATELY, HER HUSBAND WAS BUSY DISCUSSING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH MR NOSA.

Our eyes met, she smiled and looked away. She later introduced herself as Mrs Enahoro. She extended her hand for a shake I quickly grabbed it because I thought that would be the only opportunity to feel her and probably the closest I would get to her. Hmmm……. how wrong I was.

I won’t call myself a womanizer, but Mrs Enahoro is too beautiful to be ignored. I felt her husband couldn’t have asked God for a more beautiful wife.

Anyway, exactly one week after, they moved in……….and this was the beginning of my ordeal

5 Likes

Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by Majestickris7: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Pls continue
Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by lifenajeje(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Majestickris7:
Pls continue

Will do so
Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by sulorog(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
When oga!!!!!
Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by lifenajeje(m): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Sorry give me till next weekend for the part two ..
Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by Ann2012(f): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Following
Re: My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 by lifenajeje(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2021
I have sincerely tried to avoid Mrs Enahoro so as not to be floored by her seductive eyes but she seems to be able to read my mind. I told myself over and over again that I would have nothing to do with her for any reason whatsoever. Believe me, she is the epitome of beauty however, I no want wahala.

In the few months they had been around, I noticed that she was always home and never went to work. I also noticed that her husband most times kept late nights. He is also a heavy drinker who sometimes comes home drunk. A few times I heard them argue but wetin concern agbero with overload? There was a particular morning when he came home around 1 am. She had locked the door so he couldn’t enter, and she swore not to open it.

He so banged the door that I had to come out to plead with her to open because bros was too wasted to even talk. There were several shouts and increased voice levels between them.

There was this morning I needed to get something from my car, so I dashed downstairs. There she was cleaning her car. I greeted her and she responded. After I got what I needed, I decided to help her.

This was when I asked for trouble………
We chatted the whole time I cleaned her car.

We just talked generally here and there. Life, family, and all. She also told me some personal things and about how she was enduring a lot. How her hubby is such a jerk, how uncaring and irresponsible he is. She told me of how she had aborted for him during courtship so much that she can no longer bear her kids. She told me about how he impregnated his friend’s sister and now she has 2 kids for him. She even told me she no longer enjoys sex with him. On hearing that, I swallowed some saliva and wondered why she was telling me all this. She stopped working because one of her bosses wanted to have a relationship with her but she refused and he, in turn, refused her promotion and swore she will never make headway on the job even though she was diligent at it.

She eventually threw in the towel when her subordinate, who decided to play ball, was made her boss. Her husband had no issues with her resignation. She wanted to start a boutique but decided to take her time. When I checked my time, I realized we had chatted for almost 2 hrs. I must admit it was fun.

She then begged me to help her carry the bag of rice she had in her trunk to the house. Well, without thinking, I loaded the heavy bag on my shoulder and marched upstairs with her in tow. When I got to the door, she quickly came to the front to open the door. While trying to move for her, my right arm gently brushed across her br*asts…..

My God ….they were soft. I felt my heart skipping a beat. She then opened the door and walked in front of me. I couldn’t but notice her swerving hips swinging from left to right. Her well-rounded buttocks were doing a good job on me. I did not know when she turned and pointed to the kitchen for me to drop the bag of rice.

I could feel my bulge, but I thought it was nothing. She noticed I was sweating so she advised me to sit down, have a drink and cool off. Well, nothing bad with a drink I thought.

While she was in the kitchen, I adjusted myself and sat down. She then came back with a bottle of fruit juice and two glass cups. I pulled the stool beside me for the glasses to be placed on. As she bent down to pour the drink, I became organically disoriented.

Remember those br*asts I earlier said were personally grafted by God? Yes, they were. I practically saw them dangling in front of me, screaming my name for help! As she poured the drink into the glasses and moved from side to side, her very ripe melons were singing Simi’s running to you.

My chairman down there was about to start dancing too when she stood straight, looked at me, and said, ‘John, please don’t be shy. You are not a stranger’.

Shy ke? If only she knew.
She sat down beside me and started to sip her drink while I pretended to do the same. She then asked me to tell her about myself, which I did. As we were talking, she looked at me straight in the eyes. I pretended I did not notice so I just continued to talk. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and started to kiss me. I was quite surprised but as some class of Lagos boys, I responded.

Some Lagos boys no dey even see when woman give them floodlight talkless of greenlight .

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Story - The Painful Pleasure (tpp) -episode 1 / High School Love / Story Of Mary, The Great Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.