Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Biggest Dreams Are The Craziest - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Biggest Dreams Are The Craziest (165 Views)

I Am Approaching 40 And Am Scared My Dreams Are Not Realistic / What Are The Biggest Career Mistakes To Avoid? / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Dreams Are The Craziest by Ebukadaniel007(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2020
I’m one who actually believes “dreams are part of the process to success, and the biggest dreams are usually the craziest one.” Dreaming alone isn’t enough, but do you believe in your dreams? Dreams are possible foresight of what the future may look like, some may seem possible and common; while others may seem impossible and crazy (that is true vision). The impossible is always termed as crazy, but when actualized becomes remarkable.
A few hundred years ago, most people thought that humans would never fly. How could people fly without wings? The whole idea of flying seemed ‘crazy’ and dangerous – with emphasis on “crazy”. In December 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright made the impossible by inventing the first plane – well, after so many trials. Before the invention of planes, would it had made any sense saying one day humans will fly in an object called plane, obviously no one would want to listen to that. Planes were invented because two brothers had a crazy idea; they made sense out of the craziness which turned out to be their greatest achievement.
“it takes a crazy idea to change the world positively,” in a sane setting it is quite impossible to converse with people outside your region – you’ll need to walk for hours, or maybe days to reach the person in question. All these have being made easy, because someone had a crazy dream of communicating with the world, thereby inventing telephone and the internet. “Craziness” just like “anger” can be channeled into doing something positive; no level of insanity is lost, it all depends on what you make of it.

to continue reading click the link below
https://naijacityscapes..com/2020/06/the-biggest-dreams-are-craziest.html

(1) (Reply)

For 'business Education' Project Topics And Materials, Visit... / Entrepreneurship / Why Network Providers And Banks Keeps Sending You Message To Recharge From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.