Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. (281 Views)

Update!! On Genuine and legitimate earning with SU / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Legitimate Way To Build An Income With Just $10! As Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. by chukycollections(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2020
If you're looking for a legitimate way to make money from home, then this article is for you.
This method don't require any special experience, so it doesn't matter what type experience you have. You could be a stay at me mum or dad, a student or simply just looking to earn extra cash working part-time.

This is a great way to earn extra income and it is so simple.

LET'S DIVE IN: Millions of people are looking for customised wears that fit them perfectly, and are ready to reward anyone who can provide them these customised clothes. Most people wear over-sized clothes all in the name of already-made. Yeah, but they ain't happy with it. So solving this big problem can put lot of cash into your pocket.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS: I'm a tailor(for men) based in Aba, I make shirts, trousers and senator wears. If you're interested in this easy way of making extra income, then I'll teach you how to take measurements. Then you can meet your dad, uncles, pastors, doctors, lawyer, neighbours etc. telling them you can get them customised clothes, tailored to their size and fitting. once they agree and you get the measurement details and required clothes, send those details to me and I'll make them at an agreed price, you can sell to your customer at your own price and make extra money from it

HOW COOL IS THAT?
For example I make a shirt at 3500 and you sell at 4500, 5000, or 6000(depending on the client you're selling to) you make 1000,1500 or 2500 from a shirt, think of when you sell up to 10 shirts. Isn't that a cool side hustle?

To get into this business, its not necessary that I must be the tailor making those clothes for you, if you have a trust-worthy tailor who can deliver for you, then fine. but if you need me, call or whatsApp 08068038062.
Re: An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. by chukycollections(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
To get started, call or WhatsApp 08068038062
Re: An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. by Ubongdemaga: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Am interested
Re: An Easy, Creative And Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income. by chukycollections(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Get started today, it's not too late.
Calmnor WhatsApp 08068038062

(1) (Reply)

MTN Launches Esim Service In Nigeria — See How To Activate It For Free / Buy And Sell ( EKITI ONLY ) / Please I Need Giveaway Ideas For My Business, VA Patrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.