Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) (269 Views)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Mr Macaroni pays a visit to the Ooni of IFe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoSGvMwqB0o

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) by babajero(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2020
That is the benefit of putting young and vibrant people in position, for instance you can never compare the president of France with the thing we have in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Ooni for president

who slap me
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) by osamz007: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2020
PUT YOUR NUMBER HEREcheesy I'VE FREAKY YOUR ACCOUNT
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Really Hilarious (VIDEO) by Goldencheese(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2020
babajero:
That is the benefit of putting young and vibrant people in position, for instance you can never compare the president of France with the thing we have in aso rock.

Very, very true.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Watch Video Of A Celebrity Twerks On Facebook / Obafemi Awolowo – Early Life, Career & Many More / Bbnaija: Ka3na Denies Having Sex With Praise In An Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.