Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help On Apple Developer Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Apple Developer Account (1289 Views)

How Do I Get Duns Number For Apple Developer Account. Please Help / How Did You Pay On Apple Developer? / Apple Developer Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Apple Developer Account by Sylvaxxl1(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, please I need your help on how to purchase apple developer account as a Nigerian cos I've used two banks(access and zenith) but none seems to be work. They (apple) acknowledge my purchase saying they would respond within two working days and afterwards, I don't hear from them even the money remains in the bank. I've emailed them but they reply that there's no payment made by me. Please I need help. I've used those same accounts to purchase Google play developer account and it was successful.
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Use UBA Africard or Load Payoneer MasterCard , I have been using any of these and it worked fine for me
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Viralmagg:
Use UBA Africard or Load Payoneer MasterCard , I have been using any of these and it worked fine for me
Thanks bro, I don't have any of the mentioned but can virtual cards work eg flutter wave
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Sylvaxxl1:

Thanks bro, I don't have any of the mentioned but can virtual cards work eg flutter wave
No it can't
either step into UBA and request a UBA Africard its less than 2k or use payoneer alternatively find someone close to you who use payoneer
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by crunchyDope(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Sylvaxxl1:
Hi guys, please I need your help on how to purchase apple developer account as a Nigerian cos I've used two banks(access and zenith) but none seems to be work. They (apple) acknowledge my purchase saying they would respond within two working days and afterwards, I don't hear from them even the money remains in the bank. I've emailed them but they reply that there's no payment made by me. Please I need help. I've used those same accounts to purchase Google play developer account and it was successful.
use GT MasterCard
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Guys, this apple people are just useless. Even till this moment, I've not been able to pay. I went to the extent of telling my friend over there to pay for me and they still declined it.
If there's anyone who has been able to pay of recent please quote me and tell me how you did yours.
Thanks
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by SocialFaculty: 9:39pm On May 04, 2022
Flutterwave Barter dollar cards worked for me in 2022. Now waiting to see if NIMC Digital ID will work for approval by Apple
Re: Help On Apple Developer Account by oluamid(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2023
SocialFaculty:
Flutterwave Barter dollar cards worked for me in 2022. Now waiting to see if NIMC Digital ID will work for approval by Apple

I'm curious bro, how much did you pay?

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Highest Paying Computer Programming Languages You Should Learn / I Will Pay You To Fix And Promote My Blog / Php Error Translation And Error Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.