Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released (4956 Views)

How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Kabiru Sokoto: AIT Denies Reporting Release Of Christmas Day Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Opera news
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2020
youngmonie:
THIS POSTER IS JUST ANOTHER DAILY IDIOT ON NAIRALAND. THE ARTICLE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING RELEASED, IT JUST SAID SEE PICTURES OF HIM.

WHEN THEY SAY GO TO SCHOOL, YOU WILL NOT.
Kabiru Sokoto, the mastermind and the only member of the Islamist terror group, Boko Haram convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for the killing of Christian worshiper at the Mandalla, near Abuja in 2011 has been free by Muhammadu Buhari’s Government.
You are are fulani man. keep decieving yourself. your days are numbered
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by mark1703official(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2020
This news better be a lie, because last last na icj buhhari go end up.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by mabea: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
seunmsg:
I wont beleive this news until it is reported by a credible media platform. On what basis will the presdient order his release?
On what basis were those ' repentant ' ones pardoned?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by slimfit1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Trump must not hear this otherwise no Nigerian will step into America while he is still a president and guess what whoever takes over will back him up. I hope Americans and UK know that this is a serious threat to their country.
Why not just free the prisons at least save us some money.

I hope they are watching anyway don't say we didn't warn you.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by AgentNairaland(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
"He was doing the work of allah"

Which kind religion is Islam undecided
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by slimfit1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
AgentNairaland:
"He was doing the work of allah"

Which kind religion is Islam undecided

I have friends that Muslims they are confused I pray it's not acting from them sha.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by babadem2much(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
God will punish those behind his release and him... Infact this government set.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Sam0(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Am speechless. Let me assume is a fake news.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sam0:
Am speechless. Let me assume is a fake news.
Not fake brother
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Carlmax(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Whoever thinks that this is about Islam should have a rethink. I am a Christian, I know many Muslim countries that are peaceful and are
doing very well economically. Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Kuwait, Brunei, Malasia, Indonesia so many of them.

Come to Nigeria, I bet you that Yoruba Muslims are peaceful and progressive. Hausas and other tribes that practice Islam are very peaceful.

The Fulanis introduced terror in Islam and hiding under it to capture and subjugate other tribes in their conquest mission.
The end is near for them. You the guy Kabiru Sokoto is a Fulani man.

"Introduced" you say? you know nothing about Islam then, Violence is it's foundation.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by cjrane: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Great news!
Fear north cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Whoever thinks that this is about Islam should have a rethink. I am a Christian, I know many Muslim countries that are peaceful and are
doing very well economically. Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Kuwait, Brunei, Malasia, Indonesia so many of them.

Come to Nigeria, I bet you that Yoruba Muslims are peaceful and progressive. Hausas and other tribes that practice Islam are very peaceful.

The Fulanis introduced terror in Islam and hiding under it to capture and subjugate other tribes in their conquest mission.
The end is near for them. You the guy Kabiru Sokoto is a Fulani man.
Afghanista, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq..... are the Fulani
Don't they indulge in Terrorism??
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:
Afghanista, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq..... are the Fulani
Don't they indulge in Terrorism??
They have the Fulani type of Islam there.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by Aflix(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2020
LadyExcellency:
He just repented hence the amnesty. It's called equal treatment in Law. If other acclaimed repentant Bokoharam are being released and compensated why not Kabiru Sokoto.
Are you seriously supporting this
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released by SarkinYarki: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2020
seunmsg:
I wont beleive this news until it is reported by a credible media platform. On what basis will the presdient order his release?

On what basis has the same president been releasing thousands of other captured Terrorist ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu / Peter Obi Names Nuhu Ribadu As Running Mate / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.