Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children (5027 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Linadinna: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigerian millionaire Obi Cubana who recently buried his mum lavishly has been accused of not buying good shoes for his children.

Obi Cubana who spent a fortune on his mum's burial where money was sprayed recklessly, food surplus to the core has been accused by a few Nigerians of not buying good shoes for his children.

A concerned Nigerian with the name Vivian wrote; I understand King Obi was spending plenty money, but why did they forget to buy shoes. I'm just saying. We for spend the money complete. Anambala na so una dey do ni

Another wrote; I understand that Obi Cubana was busy burying his mum but forgot to buy new shoes for his children.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/07/obi-cubana-accused-of-not-buying-good.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Linadinna: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Ekez(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Na your children
Olofofo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Goldbw122(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2021
That is what they want, yeah the children feel happy.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by DaddyRochie1642: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Some people are sick

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by kettykin: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Who else knows these same story telling people will be the first to complain about him buying very expensive shoes for his children who are still in school. God help Nigerians , no one can please them.

36 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by BlowYourMind: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2021
How is that his problem

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by stanluiz(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that some busy body and ignorant poverty stricken individuals will be telling you when, how and where to spend your money.

17 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Vickym1(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2021
If them dash am one of those boy's shoes now, he'll jump up and thank him. No go hustle for ur future dey dia dey poke nose on another person's affair

12 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Lanretoye(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
The one wey dem wear na cap?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by LibertyRep: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Does she even know the cost of the shoes?

This is witchcraft.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by gare(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Linadinna:
Nigerian millionaire Obi Cubana who recently buried his mum lavishly has been accused of not buying good shoes for his children.

Obi Cubana who spent a fortune on his mum's burial where money was sprayed recklessly, food surplus to the core has been accused by a few Nigerians of not buying good shoes for his children.

A concerned Nigerian with the name Vivian wrote; I understand King Obi was spending plenty money, but why did they forget to buy shoes. I'm just saying. We for spend the money complete. Anambala na so una dey do ni

Another wrote; I understand that Obi Cubana was busy burying his mum but forgot to buy new shoes for his children.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/07/obi-cubana-accused-of-not-buying-good.html?m=1

Those Trainers are expensive, but its poor dress sense, not seen any where you wear running shoes with native.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by FarahAideed: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Those shoes are brand new but just dusty from the red dust around the area the might have been walking

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Imustnottalk: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Mumu blogger

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Tinubuadvocate: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigerian youths shioo.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by greatbrian(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Even person wey no dey work go dey check if your shoe is original

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by edoairways: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2021
How is it your business if he buys shoes for his kid. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by greatbrian(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Even person wey no dey work go dey check if your shoe is original

Remember one dude who told me to help him with something dude was saying His sob story of our feeding is quite hard and small time i dressed up to go out amd dude was telling me my wristwatch is not original like that. Oboy I knew him wahala never catch am

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by ablejesus26(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2021
Na your money?�
Na your children?�
Na your shoe?�

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by RZArecta(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
The extent at which BMC îmbeciles are going just to drag the Igbo people down is really sad and shameful, they've left Obi Cubana and have started focusing on his children. It's sad, really sad. In this case, it's obvious the OP has no children or has never helped raise children if not you'll know you can buy stuff for them but they'll decide they prefer wearing older ones and out of exasperation and time you just have to let them. Leave the kids alone you sad crétins and focus on your useless lives

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by redsun(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

Those Trainers are expensive, but its poor dress sense, not seen any where you wear running shoes with native.

Smart kids don't see things like that. You can't expect them to conform to Nigerian primitive norms and prescriptive dress sense.

Trust me, they may live in Nigeria, but with the power of technology, they are in line with what's going on in the world.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Temptee101(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lanretoye:
The one wey dem wear na cap?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by shameonyou(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

so u don see am now abi...
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Jlow2: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
What they see is shoe, same pple that saw buhari and voted him to power.
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Macstephenson01(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
the time he tell this idiot the price of the shoes and the mumu know the shoe can buy his future
then he go know hin level
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by Queenethofficia: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
What is your business there or do you think some rich people care about those things like that
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by blackdot1: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Many of these money miss road guys has zero sense of fashion, you will see many of them wearing traditional wears with sneakers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by cybriz82(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some people just love to invite problems into their life..drinking panadol for another man headache.
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by LamidiCownu: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
lmao
Re: Obi Cubana Accused Of Not Buying Good Shoes For His Children by laiperi: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
I may disagree with conspicuous spenders but to teach him what type of shoes to buy for his children is hitting below the belt.

I even regret opening the topic.

Busy bodies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS / Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka / Same-Sex Rights Activists Want Nigerian Homophobic Bill Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.