Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

All You Need To Know About Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About Mini Importation (131 Views)

A-Z And Hidden Secret About Mini Importation Bussiness / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Mini Importation by lainwords098(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Hello guys, I will be doing a tutorial on everything you need to know about mini importation,
*How to be an agent and manage multiple client requests,
*How to be the retailer yourself,
*How to choose from various classes of products ranging from:
Clothing,
Home appliances,
Kitchen appliances,
Office equipment,
Mobile devices and accessories,
Cars and Auto Mobiles
Building materials amongst others.
*How to ship with the right shipping method,
*And finally how to make sure your goods never get lost in transit,

All this at the comfort of your home, your mobile device or PC.
The seminar will be for all interested, with a token which is for the first 20 people, after which the price will be increased.

Interested people should message Me on WhatsApp
0.7.0.1.4.5.6.7.1.6.6 Or check my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinions On Nigeria’s Energy Situation? / Maximize Your Talk Time / How Could One Save Money By Hiring Commercial Litigation Lawyers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.