Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (42125 Views)

Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / Finally FG Announced Date For Schools Resumption / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Bomboiy: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheTraveler:
Empty threat cheesy

See ehn, we never ready for this country

Markets are open
Churches/Mosques are open
Local Flights have resumed, soon international flights too
Elections will hold come November
In short, almost everything has returned to normal

And then school is still shutdown, no hope in sight. No WASSCE this year.

Priorities.

Students are online issuing empty threat, two weeks will come and go.

Nothing go still happen, las las we go trend hashtag on Twitter and na there e go finish.

What a joke cheesy

I hate to admit that you are right, Las Las na for Twitter e go end. I am tired of this country.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by JordanMichael(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Or what are they gonna do
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by captainamiedi1: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
They forget ASUU is on strike. open school and teach yourself na

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Chudivictor(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
QUICK REMINDER:- ASUU is still on strike
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by seunlayi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:
They forget ASUU is on strike. open school and teach yourself na
that shows the calibre of so called students we are having nowadays. Rather persuade fg to resume talk with ASUU first
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Or dey will do what exactly?? Student unionism has lost its relevance in dis country long ago
grin or else they will remain home
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
Greaaaaatttttt Nigeria Students!!!!!
there's nothing great there pls.... Stop shouting. Nothing will happen if government doesn't okay schools to open.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Emptoluwani: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Omo iyami mowa pelu e I DEY WITH U NIQAZ
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by NofiuFade(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls open up our schools and churches tagged #iCon and pls tagged #WhatsGoinOn
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by NofiuFade(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
or else what will happen?
#PartyScartter!!!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by blackboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good move the more noise people make about reopening school the better. But it's a risk worth taking. Those who Coro go get go get am and those whom go spread am go spread am.

Guyz are tired of staying at home. No babe no grad no allowee no freedom and some really need to move on with their life n graduate or go on to the next level

3 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by SavageMaster: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Or dey will do what exactly?? Student unionism has lost its relevance in dis country long ago

Or they'll go back and start parading around the campuses.

Students want to go back to school; FG wants to schools to remain closed indefinitely. Is it by force to stay at home? Markets and other public places have reopened. Why can't schools reopen?

2 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by earnit1: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Uspic(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
The voting process of an election exercise lasts for a single day. Please, quit comparing it with school because they are nothing close
Kolenda:
Exactly my point. You can conduct elections but you can't reopen schools. Between schools and electorates, where would the covid 19 guidelines be better observed?

2 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by iamogunlowo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Great Nigeria Student
Great Gbi Gbi
Great Gbo Gbo
Great Mi Mi
Great Yo Yo

Lol
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by adenigga(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Audio ultimatum!

Let us hear words jare!!!

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin
NofiuFade:
#PartyScartter!!!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
What did they smoke bikonu?
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by NofiuFade(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin grin
it will soon get to that stage. Everything is now messed up!!!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by nurudain(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do you have what it takes to create short, easy to understand lessons for pri/sec school topics? Sign up as a tutor @ tutorhood.com.ng today and start earning!‎

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Karlifate: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
2 weeks is too much. They should have given them 10 days max. IF they really mean business.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by blesoh(f): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
My fear is that some parents lost their jobs, how will they cope with school fees
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by voskia: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
i will personally teach you UPWORK and all you need to know about earning in dollers. whatsapp me 08137578686

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by NofiuFade(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
blesoh:
My fear is that some parents lost their jobs, how will they cope with school fees
they should comes out enmass and question the govt. We will support them.

#ItKeepGettingWorse
#WhatsTheFateOfChiildren
#NigeriansNeedToStandUp!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by SirWarlock: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
fowlyansh181:
Isn’t it crazy , in the US , the president is fighting that schools be reopened while the US citizens are fighting against it, because of the aftermath ..

But in Nigeria , the FG are fighting that schools remain shut to protect its citizens, while the Nigerian citizens are fighting against it, asking that schools reopen .. lol ..

Na poverty cause all these ..
Blame the Government's mismanagement, then consider the way things worked in this country then factor in the pandemic. Everywhere you go now it's 'na scam' you'll hear grin
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by donatus101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fg abeg make una pity me I have booked pussies already. I wan go Bleep Toto I am tired of doing soapy

2 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Jman06(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
The rationale in opening markets, interstate movements and religious gatherings while leaving schools closed is what I'm still trying to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ovoP(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
seunlayi:
that shows the calibre of so called students we are having nowadays. Rather persuade fg to resume talk with ASUU first
not every school in Nigeria is under ASUU not even all federal universities.. we still have polytechnics and college of educations .. if school doesn't resume ASUU won't call off their strike.. because for now dey are getting paid, if schools resume and they are still on strike they won't get paid..

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Mvena(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by annyz: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Daploid06:
Funny enough FG is planning to resume international flight ...........abegi party scatter

So that their children and wards can travel abroad to resume school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / When To Use "Will" Or "Would" In A Sentence. / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.