Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Can One Enlarge His Manhood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Enlarge His Manhood (2048 Views)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by Kutata(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
A frnd was telin me wat his girl frnds says each time he hav sex wit them,(ur penis is 22small)so house wat can he do 2help himself.ie 2enlarge d manhood.any solution may comment.
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by fredasue: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
Sometimes i wonder- if your manhood is too small then what size can you enlarge it to without bursting a vessle?
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by Kutata(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
@fredasue.i dnt realy knw d size f d manhood bt if u hav any advic/medical, u can renda 4him hop u can.
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by sweetpawn1: 2:50am On Feb 06, 2011
NO NEED FOR THAT TRASH!
THE WOMAN'S PRIVATE CAN ADJUST TO ANY SIZE OF MANHOOD - UNLESS SHE IS TOO SLACK FORM PERPETUAL INTERCOURSE.
THERE ARE POSITIONS THAT CAN HELP HER TO FIND HER ORGASM IN TIME.
pre-intimacy IS VERY NECESSARY HERE AS IT TAKES HERE ABOUT 60% TOWARD ORGASM. DISCOVER HER center of gravity AND HAND STIMULATE IT A LOT DURING FORE PLAY. CHOOSE STYLES THAT SHORTEN THE V-CANAL AS THIS WILL MAKE THE MAN-HOOD REACH AND RUB AGAINST THE center of gravity.

READ BOOKS ON DIFFERENT POSITIONS AND TRY THEM OUT. EXPERIMENT UNTIL THE BEST SET ARE FOUND.

NEVER FEEL BAD ABOUT THE SIZE OF ANT PART OF YOUR BODY SO MUCH SO THAT YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT VIA SURGERY! THERE ARE 100 WAYS TO STILL ACHIEVE YOUR HAPPINESS AND SURGERY IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

TELL THIS TO YOUR FRIEND AND GIVE FEEDBACK OF WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by Kutata(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
@swt pawn.d reply via ur post is dis,d surgrey is nt his nid,bt any oda way/solution wil b appreciated if dere is any u can renda.tanx 4ur kindly advic.
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by ugo2u(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2011
oh well they say exercise makes muscles grow and i must admit that i have tried them and honestly I cant say wether they worked or is it just natural growth for me, but in all things try other methods like pre-intimacy, fingering and sucking. good luck and one other thing try closing her legs together when you penetrate it tightens it alot. take kia!
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by zhukiyama: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2011
someone once told me of his own way of enlarging is Magic Stick, MASTURBATION it says helps. i do not know to wat means this is true but i believe anything one have should be enough for pleasure wit ones lady, only if the lady is he wayward type.
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by teeboss007: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
There is a therapy available and i have also tried it,gives extra 3 inches in diameter and length,but continuation is necessary
if you are interested contact me on 08063468124 max is the name or send an email to tubotamunorm346@gmail.com.and get enlarged
Re: How Can One Enlarge His Manhood by teeboss007: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
Bleep Bleep product is up till now the safest and the most effective and totally addictive free,joystick enhancing health care product.
the ingredients include  the herbal medicine from Europe,china,and Latin America,which are proved by scientific experiments to
posses the functions of stimulating the  growth of the joystick,propelling the circulation of blood flow in the joystick,bringing up
intimate heat and  maintaining erectile stiffness and enlarging the intimate euphoria.once again,only grain  before Being Intimate and your on for a life time

if you are interested contact me on 08063468124,or better still send an email:  tubotamunorm346@gmail.com for further info.

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Man Born With Upside-down Head Defies All Odds [pics & Video] / Nuga Best Therapeutic Massage Centre With South Korean Equipment Now In Kaduna / See Photos Of A Baby Boy Born Without Anus In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.