Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Come On! Let's Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come On! Let's Go (122 Views)

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come On! Let's Go by Glopatience(f): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2020
COME ON! STEP ASIDE ; LET'S GO TO THE POTTER'S HOUSE.

Written by: Emmanuel Ojatunwase

Not everyone who sees can make right justification based on the observed phenomena. A man sees with his eyes and hears with his ears, and makes justification first with his heart before the mouth proclaims it out. At the point when it gets to the ear and mind, he compromises and become a coward to bear false witness, because of the terror of the rich.

We must learn to stand with justice so as to let peace and harmony reign. Not regarding the weight of influence which you think could satisfy your needs, don't forget your generations will one day suffer in the hands of those you helped for the destruction of another; see right, make correct justification without being bias and your life shall flourish because those whom you've saved learn attitude from you, and will definitely let and keep the trait going.

Have you observed your heart? Tell me what is wrong and what you want. Come on, let's all go heal up because it's left to us to decide our next Step.

I will forever wish to see a Nigeria with orderly and justifiable attitudes..

Good day.

#Stay calm and stay safe.

©Emrex

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 19 July 2020 - The Lifting Power / Is It good for Christains to destroy Statues owned by Others? / My Food Is To Do The Will Of Him Who Sent Me And To Completely Finish His Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.