Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Food Is To Do The Will Of Him Who Sent Me And To Completely Finish His Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Food Is To Do The Will Of Him Who Sent Me And To Completely Finish His Work (122 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Food Is To Do The Will Of Him Who Sent Me And To Completely Finish His Work by ochibuogwu5: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meanwhile, the disciples were urging Jesus [to have a meal], saying, “Rabbi (Teacher), eat.” 32 But He told them, “I have food to eat that you do not know about.” 33 So the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought Him something to eat?” 34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to completely finish His work."
(John 4:31-34 amp)

(1) (Reply)

The Potters House At One LA – The Year Of Revealing / (22).Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 22, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.